Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There once was a place called N. America...

Ok…maybe this is stupid…but...

...there once was a bunch of land called North America. People came and there were wars. Then boundaries were established. Mexico on the South and America on the North. Now the Mexicans are mad and want the land back that they claim is theirs... Aztlan.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajkAP_M4ZAM

This claim is that they were here for 40,000 years...what did they do with it? We have only been here for a few hundred. Now…America went about working to establish a Nation. Mexico went about…well…what did they do?

Everyone has beautiful land to do stuff with. Everyone has the power and ability to create a government and Republic just the same as the Americas did. (Even though we are throwing it away today...)

So what is the problem?

If Mexico and Mexicans want a good country…why don’t they work for it as we did? Mowing lawns and taking jobs from true Americans does not dictate the building of the Americas?

Now I know Mexican blood was spilled here? Is that what constitutes the great contributions that the La Raza claims?

How does braking down America benefit Mexico or anyone?

What happens when the Constitution is finally PC’d out of existence and America is just so much dirt like it was in the beginning? When there is no money or work to be had for anyone? Just a few long horns standing around eating salt weeds...

I don’t get it. Can someone explain it to me?

Now the Mexicans are mad and want the land back that they claim is theirs... Aztlan.

The common story by historians is that the Aztecs were vagrant, drifting, pain in the ass types who eventually got down to the Valley of Mexico, intermarried with the local tribes, and then began to take power. (seriously) Finally they were sacrificing tens of thousands of people...to make sure the Sun would continue to rise. I'm not sure what they had figured it was doing before that.

Now, I guess they are drifting back this way. There have always been relatively few people in the US-Mexico border regions. Even in ancient times they preferred the more fertile, tropical or coastal areas. The expansion of European civilization into Texas and the Rio Grande area, did attract Mexicans from its early days who came in search of economic opportunity.

This "NAFTA and six million unemployed Mexicans" is BS. In the early days there were only a few thousand people in the border region. The unemployed resulting from NAFTA policies are mainly migrant people who moved up there to work, and settle, as the economy expanded.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I found this chart very interesting:

http://www.vaughns-1-pagers.com/history ... growth.htm

In 1650 there was only half a million people in North America but 12 million in South America.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)