Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DJ

Is there a scary connection between these world events?

In reading many of our collected posts, I am noticing a disturbing trend:
    (1) Britain, France, and the US are experiencing out of control immigration problems from those invading from third world countries (and Germany, Italy, etc.) are probably experiencing the same): (2) the push toward the North American Union and the NAFTA connection; and (3) that the new focus for No Child Left Behild (NCLB) to be that students should think of themselves as "World citizens" rather than Americans--through this new proposed Civics program. It seems to me that all developed countries can be "encouraged" to lose their sovereignty as countries and think of themselves as "world citizens" as well. I almost wonder if there is some way to protest this move collectively as countries. I'm sure that the British and the French who see what is happening feel as disturbed as we do. Am I being paranoid here?? It feels like the One World government is on our doorstep whether we like it or not.

The One World Government is surely on our doorstep, the ONLY thing standing in their way is that pesky 2nd amendment. If it wasn't for that one amendment we would be where Europe is today. In control of people we did not elect. If we don't get a handle on our politicians, we will be without a country.

If Bush signs over our nation to the NAU our constitution is then rendered ineffective and our weapons as well as anything else they deem a threat can be taken at will. We will only have the protection granted to cattle, because that is exactly what we will be. It's time to wake up people, let's get our country back into OUR hands were it was ALWAYS ment to be.
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

DJ, I think it is possible to a certain extent.

We are sort of joining together with Canadians in standing up to our governments about things we don't believe in but that seem to becoming forced on us and we have had some people from other countries visit us at ALIPAC and say that they're working on dealing with these problems in their countries as well. We try to support each other and we have been praised by several people from other countries for our efforts and success.

I think we can be supportive, but not necessarily too interactive regarding problems. We are too busy with our own problems to focus much on their problems and vice versa.

Hopefully, our country will observe the riots in France and learn from their mistakes before we face the same problems here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DJ
    Thanks everyone. It feels like things are coming as us so fast, hard, and constantly from Bush that we have to spend enormous amounts of collecive energy and watchfulness just to keep our country from ruin. He is so unbelieveably EVIL! I am so grateful for the work my colleagues at alipac have done for this country. Sometimes I think of the words to "God Bless America" and it makes me cry. I pray every day that God will block Bush and his comrades from furthering their plan to move us past the point of no return.

Americans are very SLOW to wake up--but once awake, I believe they will take action. The China import mess is an example. I'm hoping that Americans will refuse to buy ANYTHING from China at Christmastime. The Greed motive has definitely done damage to this country.