Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I wonder where these items are made (in the U.S.?) because if not, I won't purchase.

I wonder where these items are made (in the U.S.?) because if not, I won't purchase.

After research, I see their are SOME Made in the USA shirts, etc, so that's good. Alipac, how much do you get on each shirt because if I purchase, I want you to get the majority of the money, not the CafePress.

After research, I see their are SOME Made in the USA shirts, etc, so that's good. Alipac, how much do you get on each shirt because if I purchase, I want you to get the majority of the money, not the CafePress.

Friends,

We have had an ALIPAC store for several years now. The feature is listed in our the ALIPAC Action Panel which appears on the top of each screen (in the blue tool bar) on every page at ALIPAC.

Please familiarize yourself with our website and all of our different resources.

Also, ALIPAC does not make any money from the sale of these products. They were created by one of our volunteers so our supporters could have these items to help promote ALIPAC.

Due to the federal regulations we operate under, selling products to raise funds would confront us with a large volume of additional red tape.

Therefore, ALIPAC makes no profits from the sale of these items and they are offered just for our supporters to have and to be used to promote us if you like.

You can also see a link to our store at the very top of the ANNOUNCEMENTS SECTION as a sticky post at the top of these discussion groups.

The volunteer that set this up for us all did their best to find only American made products but could not, so yes many of these products at Cafe Press are made in China.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Friends,

We have had an ALIPAC store for several years now. The feature is listed in our the ALIPAC Action Panel which appears on the top of each screen (in the blue tool bar) on every page at ALIPAC.

Please familiarize yourself with our website and all of our different resources.

Also, ALIPAC does not make any money from the sale of these products. They were created by one of our volunteers so our supporters could have these items to help promote ALIPAC.

Due to the federal regulations we operate under, selling products to raise funds would confront us with a large volume of additional red tape.

Therefore, ALIPAC makes no profits from the sale of these items and they are offered just for our supporters to have and to be used to promote us if you like.

You can also see a link to our store at the very top of the ANNOUNCEMENTS SECTION as a sticky post at the top of these discussion groups.

The volunteer that set this up for us all did their best to find only American made products but could not, so yes many of these products at Cafe Press are made in China.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

An alipac thong!?!

Damn I'm getting old.

An alipac thong!?!

Damn I'm getting old.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast