Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Are these CA stats correct?

(from a fellow site)

http://saynotoillegalimmigration.com/20 ... alifornia/

...if so, and 100% accurate, these need to go national. Now.

Apologies if this is a double post.

e
    Just because you're used to something doesn't make it right.

From the L.A. Times
    1. 40% of all workers in L.A. County ( L.A. County has 10.2 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants working without a green card.
    2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.

3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens

4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal , whose births were paid for by taxpayers.

5. Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.

6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.

7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.

8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.

9. 21 radio stations in L.A. are Spanish speaking.

10. In L.A. County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak Spanish.
    (There are 10.2 million people in L.A. County ).

(All of the above are from the Los Angeles Times)

Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare.
    Over 70% of the United States’ annual population growth (and over 90% of California , Florida , and New York ) results from immigration.

29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens

As I observe the number of contracting services that have sprung up around this area I am quite certain that a good number of them have
    violations even beyond the unlicensed, tax-evasion contracting schemes.

Here's an example: This state requires trailers carrying a certain combined capacity to be registered and licensed. But how frequently do I see a double axle trailer---loaded with equipment for their fly by night business, operating on our streets and highways? I think we ahould ask police departments to watch for these violators. I just saw one--a concrete contractor--pulling a trailer with a small grader on it, with no license plate on the trailer. Far above the legal limit of 1800 pounds in this state.

Building or Contractors Agencies should be notified. This State has a data baase by which someone can check the business name, (Note: This can become confusing, since many businesses will have a similar name. Try to obtain all information suchas full name, addressm phone number, see if a Contractor or Builders Board Registration number is displayed on the vehicle or even on just a business card. Also some types on building services are not required to be registered, but they may be required to have business license.

How many laws are being violated in illegal contracting? Consider: City or county busines licensess, state registration or licensing, performance of work without a State certification (such as in skilled trades), heavy vehicle licensing or permits, construction permits, Federal AND State income tax (where applicable), sales tax where applicable.

I have found the best response to be through the contractors boards. But it may take them a day or two to respond, so the little illegal business may have packed up by then. State highway patrols may choose to enforce vehicle laws, or may not. I will write a letter to our State highway patrol complaining about the explosion of unregistered trailers. Our city licensing departments don't really seem to give a d---, although they do keep raising fees on legitimate businesses and projects.

From thirty years of experience I can say that contracting services have been rife with cheaters and under the table entreprises for a long time.. Now this situation is being exacerbated by total scofflaws.

This takes more dedication than faxing or phoning the congress, although we had agreat victory there, to at least reduce the tide. Turning it back will take patient cooperation with law enforcement agencies who may drag their feet. ( But sometime they believe they have a difficult case.)
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Are there dates to the LA Times articles for these stats attributed to the them?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Are there dates to the LA Times articles for these stats attributed to the them?
    That's my question too. I don't read LA Times regularly, but these don't seem like the kind of statistics the Times would publicize, even if factually true.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

That's why I asked. Hopefully these are accurate... because it's not good for *us* to be dishonest about stuff like this. Especially when all the real facts, figures and polls already weigh heavily in our favor.

I requested the link in their comments section, so we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by JustSayNo
    I don't read LA Times regularly, but these don't seem like the kind of statistics the Times would publicize, even if factually true.
    EXACTLY! While the stats look pretty accurate to me, there is no way the Los Angeles Times ran this ... not in my lifetime anyway.