Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome Skipp

Please check out our Action Panel for things you can do.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=19

Illegal Ailens can not legally own firearms. Another law they are violating.

Quote Originally Posted by Skipp
    So these ILLegal people have guns too? I had to take a hand gun saftey test and a complete DOJ (Dept of Justice) background check, waiting period. Signed serveral DOJ paperwork stating I am a legal citizen. All this so I can LEGALLY own a handgun. So if they are armed, thats one more felony count the way I see it.Isn't this nice of us tax payers to be paying for our own government to betray us? Why is it so hard for us true Americans to organize and make changes? I guess it's because we are too busy showing up for those jobs we have.Someone's got to pay for things....Middleclass do all the work and pay all the taxes.
    welcome aboard,

I had to go through a security check too, give my license and sign a statement under penalty of perjury. But these illegals, that have no right to keep and bear arms, have weapons, are impersonating U.S. citizes, using false documents, committing forgery, perjury, and are guilty illegal entry, etc., but just in case you didn't know, they have IMMUNITY
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Yes, it's true that we need organization. Americans are very independent persons and independent thinkers if this site is any example.

We need to appoint a leader...we need to appoint secondary leaders for all of our groups and FOLLOW THAT LEAD. There are so many good suggestions from so many quarters...and the word is never out to many people at any given time. If we could do one thing and correct another then we'd be flying high....organization is the KEY.

JMO

MJ

Before I found this site I thought I was part of a very small group that is concerned about this topic. I am so upset I did something that probally was stupid but like I said I feel upset helpless. I e-mail both California Senators and told them I filed taxes this year but will not be paying a dime until they start representing America. I will probally end up paying more now due to penalties, but It seems to me like paying someone to treat me like trash with my money.

kev

illegals

This is just one more reason to deport them - all of them.

If they have guns that is real scary, I know to get my canceled carry I had to be fingerprinted jump through hoops all day for 12 hours at the gun range and take an 8 hour class.
    If the letter is true then it would constitute a terrorist act and the group that sent it should be or already is being watched. I truly hope they are stupid enough to show up with guns as I am sure they will get a taste of what SWAT and the National Guard are all about. Even our elected officials are not stupid enough to allow armed non-citizens to storm state capitals. It would not be a pretty site but when you consider they are not people enough to straiten out their own corrupt governments what makes you think they have the guts to try and pull something like that here? It will never happen. I am betting you will see a few peaceful demonstrations and that will be that. They don’t dare to try and do a show of armed force. It would be all over but the crying if they do.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Massive demonstrations cost money. Who do you think is funding the protests? I dont believe its only LaRaza, Lulac and Chicano groups. I am convinced Bush is behind this whole set up. Illegals dont have the slightest clue how to organize a protest or a boycott.
    I really think that this could turn into a bunch of riots. I hope that Homeland Security, ICE, state police, and the National Guard are on stand-by notice!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm on standby notice.

Stand by and let them make total arses of themselves as more and more people are turning against them.

Now that's what I call being on stand-by notice!!
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

original source of this memo

I've been looking all over the internet for the original source of this memo. The Texas Minuteman site shows the URL http://www.aztlan.net at the bottom of the memo, but I can't find it there nor in the cached versions of any search engines. Can someone please provide the original source for me. My personal e-mail is david@mitchellmail.com.

A couple of possible source location might be:

http://www.rense.com/general70/arm.htm
    http://tinyurl.com/qc5wv
    http://goldismoney.info/forums/showthre ... post234397
    http://michellemalkin.com/archives/2006_04.htm

but none of these offer a link to the original or tell how they got the information in the first place.

Help please!!

David

I have now created an email address and used it to sign up for the mailing lists of both La Voz de Aztlan and LULAC, as well as others for intelligence gathering. Don't slam me for this - I've paid a token fee for membership in these organizations, as they only seem to send certain bulletins to those who have paid dues. This is classified as "operations" funding meant as a subversive tactic only.

I will be notifying NSA, CIA, FBI, DHA and local police forces in areas where any threats are directed.

If you are interested in being a part of this new civil intelligence network along with me, I'm looking to train the "right people" so contact me if you are interested.

Selection process will be extremely limited.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123