Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THEY ARE IN ATLANTA'S STREETS TODAY! CALL GA GOV AHORA!!!

A friend could not get to work today through normal route.
    citizens cannot get to their place of employment or leave their homes in the areas these people are clogging the streets.

I just called Governor Purdue's office, identified myself(you don't have to) told them I was a concerned and irate taxpayer and if Purdue and his constituents respect my vote as a citizen of this country he would listen to my encouragement to sign the HB529 bill cracking down on illegal immigrants and the employers who hire them.
    I was polite, but firm. The young man who took my call listened intently, and noted that he would relay my message.

If you live in Georgia, PLEASE PLEASE at least take action enough to call your Governor to do something at a state level.

Office of the Governor, Georgia State Capitol, Atlanta, GA 30334
    Office Phone: 404-656-1776

Banned
    Sonny just heard from me, too. About 20 minutes worth of tee-total RANT! I've had just about as much of this crappola as I can take!

If you're in Georgia, CALL Perdue's office and let him HAVE IT!

SIGN 529 NOW! ENFORCE THE LAW!

I saw a documentary this weekend on CNN, and it appears that many parts of Georgia are over run with Illegals.

That is so sad, because Georgia is/was one of the most beautiful states in the south .

A lot of businesses have left those invaded areas, and the illegals were standing around in the streets and in parking lots drinking beer, and doing NOTHING ALL DAY LONG !

Re: THEY ARE IN ATLANTA'S STREETS TODAY! CALL GA GOV AHORA!!

Quote Originally Posted by bornbredhere
    A friend could not get to work today through normal route.
    citizens cannot get to their place of employment or leave their homes in the areas these people are clogging the streets.

I just called Governor Purdue's office, identified myself(you don't have to) told them I was a concerned and irate taxpayer and if Purdue and his constituents respect my vote as a citizen of this country he would listen to my encouragement to sign the HB529 bill cracking down on illegal immigrants and the employers who hire them.
    I was polite, but firm. The young man who took my call listened intently, and noted that he would relay my message.

If you live in Georgia, PLEASE PLEASE at least take action enough to call your Governor to do something at a state level.

Office of the Governor, Georgia State Capitol, Atlanta, GA 30334
    Office Phone: 404-656-1776
    I just emailed this to my sister who lives in Georgia. She is going to have all her friends join in talking this guy.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Illegals in Metro Atlanta

I recieved reports from several Store locations that were closed due to the "latino's protest". This has gone on too long! The Gov. needs to get off his DUFF and sign the Bill, and let's make Georgia Safe and Clean for it's CITIZENS....not the Illegal Hispanics.!

Giving them a "free pass" in Unfair to all of the Men and Women who emigrated LEGALLY to this Country, spent the Time and Money to LEARN English, and HOW to be a Citizen, and have been Taxpayers since they got here....unlike the MOOCHING Hispanics who come up here and FREELOAD on our Tax Money!

My question is.....what part of "Illegal" do these Idiots NOT Understand?

I totally Support the House Bill, making Illegal Entry into the US a FELONY!

Thanks.
    If you are in Georgia, please contact Purdue and email him too.
    This nonsense must end!

KEEP GEORGIA LEGAL!
    SUPPORT HB529!

A lot of businesses have left those invaded areas, and the illegals were standing around in the streets and in parking lots drinking beer, and doing NOTHING ALL DAY LONG !
    But I thought they were here to do "jobs Americans won't do." I could stand on a street corner and drink beer--probably in violation of open container laws. What's so tough about that?
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>