Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They are just here for better life... Dealing Drugs and

Making Atlanta the Hub for the entire East, in trafficking Meth, Pot, and Cocaine from Mexican Drug Cartel

For the last few days the DEA has been doing drugs raids.. One TV news story said 18 homes/labs and over 50 people were involved so far.

Weird thing is I can't find a complete story on the internet, yet.

I was listening to TV and got up to see what it was all about, yep they were from South of the Border.

This seems to be happening every week in Atlanta now.

The reporter said, "I bet someone down in Mexico is might mad that all of their drugs and runners have been confiscated."
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Yet another MESS created by our government not doing its job, and that the AMERICAN TAXPAYER has to clean up, and that everyday AMericans have to encounter, live, and work around.

Now the news ays more than 60 people from 2 completely different Mexican Drub Cartels have been arrested.

Confiscated are some of the purest drugs seen, cocaine, meth, and cash.

They have been raiding many grow houses in South Dade County and I am trying to get names of those arrested to see how many are illegals with immigration holds on them. I am getting to the point now where I am going to look at starting a website with jail booking info on all illegals who have committed felonies in Miami Dade and Broward Counties. They can try to scream racism but that is hard to do as there are illegals from all races and various countries around the world. Maybe this is what is needed for people to see how bad it really is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A good bit of reported crime on local TV is hispanic. That is very different from even 2 years ago.

They are not following immigration laws, why would they follow any other laws?

I really don't understand the denial about illegals and the problems they are causing. Jails are full of them at any given point.

What really bothers me is our police force is overwhelmed by them. We are no longer protected. Home invasions are at an all-time high, because the criminals know the police are dealing with the illegals in other parts of the city and county.

I have had this discussion with policemen. They are frustrated. One told me, they arrest some of the same ones over and over, but are told to let them go.

Miami Dade County Police are not allowed to ask immigration status so their hands are tied. It is very frustrating when there are repeat calls about illegal day laborers at the Home Depot and they officers know these people are illegals but can't do anything more than arrest them for trespassing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GFC
    No one nation can afford to take in all the worlds poor looking for a better life. I could give a rats crap how hard any llegal alien is willing to work. If you choose to come here without permission you will never get my respect.