Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They openly state they have "The armor, the infantry an

They openly state they have "The armor, the infantry and the artillery" to wage war here.

This video PROVES beyond any doubt, the people marching in our streets under Mexican and other foreign flags, over pending immigration legislation, are engaged in a WAR against our nation.

The U.S. Government has failed its duty to protect this land from these invaders; invaders who are openly stating they intend to takeover a portion of this land and carve out their own "Mestizo nation of Aztlan."

Click below to play the video
    http://tinyurl.com/pqzpe

Yes, they have declared war as far as I'm concerned. They are a threat to us all and our government better take this seriously and act on it immediately. They have very large 'armies' that have closed roads to hold protests demanding we give them all the rights that only American citizens are entitled to. And they are carrying Mexican flags and yelling for Americans tio go back to England.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Wasn't it just recently that they found Chinese arms coming across the border? Coincidence? Probably.

I am not a conspiracist by any means. That doesn't mean I don't notice things that are peculiar.

One of my favorite restaurants in town is being 'forced' out by the landlord. A Chinese lady fronted the whole situation and then the Central American's are going to be the ones to put in the new restaurant...run and operate. The Chinese lady is now out of the picture. What I thought was odd is how did the Central Americans and the Chinese become business partners. The Central Americans can't speak English or Chinese.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>