Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THEY SHOULD LIVE IN FEAR.

THEY SHOULD LIVE IN FEAR.

They don’t have to live in fear, in the shadows. They don’t have to be illegal aliens. They don‘t have to be separated from their children. They don’t have to steal SS numbers and IDs and use false document in order to work. IN MEXICO.

As long as they keep entering this country illegally, they should be afraid, very afraid. We do not have to change our law to make their presence in the country comfortable. They make our lives uncomfortable and I want them to be made so uncomfortable that they leave.

I hope ICE continue to be their worst nightmare.

Well said! But lets not forget, it is not just the Mexicans who are illegally here. There are plenty of Europeans too.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Well said! But lets not forget, it is not just the Mexicans who are illegally here. There are plenty of Europeans too.
    I use them as an example because they are making an issue of all of the above and they make up the majority of illegals. But the above is applied to all that are here illegal and complain of living in fear.

I don't care what their country of origin is; I want them gone. These are lawbreakers, people who have, in effect, cut in line ahead of those who are trying to come to America the right way - legally!

By all means, keep them in the shadows; let them live in fear, wondering when ICE will come to take them away! These are criminals, and I want the atmosphere in America to be as hostile to them as we can possibly make it. We need to send them a message, loud and clear: Come to America the right way, or don't come here at all!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

I'm tired of the good people in our country being afraid while the bad people get away with murder.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My post was in response to hearing Rev. Coleman in Sacramento complaining about the need for Comprehensive reform so illegal aliens and people like Elvira does not have to live in fear.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

From the UK and EU in numbers

There are thousands and thousands that are here from the UK and Europe as well that over stayed Visa's

They seem like good people but the law is the law and it doesnt need to be changed to suit they're life style
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I don't support illegals from any country. But lets face it the big problem that is destroying this country is coming from south of our border, and when the operater says push one for english and push two for spanish, I don't hear any other language mentioned!

don't support illegals from any country. But lets face it the big problem that is destroying this country is coming from south of our border, and when the operater says push one for english and push two for spanish, I don't hear any other language mentioned!
    well said, most of the non-Hispanic illegals work hard to blend in. They are trying to join us not invade and conquer us. That being said, the law is the law and must be enforced equally, otherwise we are no better than the invaders. How can we tell the Mexicans it will destroy our country to pick and choose which laws we wish to obey, then turn around and pick and choose who we enforce the law upon? I am unaware of any other immigrant group who openly admits they are here to take us over and are planning to do it with large families and the ballet box.

Sorry, now i need to find the anger management thread again. It is hard to swallow that someone openly admits to trying to take over my country and our government welcomes them with open arms.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)