Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They are telling me to provide my SSN to an illegal alien

I got my temporary orders today for custody of my baby and since I am providing him with Health insurance, they are ordering me to provide my ex with my SSN. I am not planning to sign the orders since I don't approve this why would I give him my SSN while he haven't provide any kind of identification or information about him to the court. No one knows where he works, where he lives ....
    I very nervous ....But this is just crazy ...how could this be happening? Why would I have to render all my child's information and mine but he is not providing anything.

You need legal counsel for this. In my state I don't think the state child support agency or court can give information to someone about your SSN.

Are you going through the state agency? You need to verify the legal status of the dad. And get sole custody of your child. Tell the child service, judge, and others in charge of your case that you are afraid for many reasons.

Do you think he will leave the country with your American CHILD?

GET AN ATTORNEY YESTERDAY!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tell him you will provide the last four digits of your ss number... that is what they need to verify who you are. They should also ask for your current mailing address and zip code... but last four digits all you need to verify who you are.

Best of luck !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Tell him you will provide the last four digits of your ss number... that is what they need to verify who you are. They should also ask for your current mailing address and zip code... but last four digits all you need to verify who you are.

Best of luck !!!!

This is true. BUT, it isn't too difficult for someone to figure out what the other digits are either.

Here is an article explaining what the numbers mean:

The numbers on your Social Security card actually mean something!

•Area numbers - The first three numbers originally represented the state in which a person first applied for a Social Security card. Numbers started in the northeast and moved westward. This meant that people on the east coast had the lowest numbers and those on the west coast had the highest. Since 1972, the SSA has assigned numbers and issued cards based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the original application form. Since the applicant's mailing address doesn't have to be the same as his residence, his area number doesn't necessarily represent the state in which he resides. For many of us who received our SSNs as infants, the area number indicates the state we were born in. You can find out which area numbers go with each state at SSA.gov: Social Security Number Allocations.

•Group numbers - These two middle digits, which range from 01 through 99, are simply used to break all the SSNs with the same area number into smaller blocks, which makes administration easier. (The SSA says that, for administrative reasons, group numbers issued first consist of the odd numbers from 01 through 09, and then even numbers from 10 through 98, within each area number assigned to a state. After all the numbers in group 98 of a specific area have been issued, the even groups 02 through 08 are used, followed by odd groups 11 through 99.)

•Serial numbers - Within each group designation, serial numbers -- the last four digits in an SSN -- run consecutively from 0001 through 9999.

If you've got the last four digits and some pretty basic knowledge of the person the number belongs to........well then, there could be a big problem.

And there are charts and tools out there, believe it or not, which make figuring it out all that much easier.

My advice would be to excercise some caution but that's just my opinion.

http://people.howstuffworks.com/social- ... umber2.htm - 61k - Cached
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

Xochi, it might help us to know what we can do to help, as in researching some information for you, if we knew at least which state you are in, and a bit more about the whole scenario.

I presumed that you had a custody hearing (divorce, split up relationship...) and for some reason the courts want you to provide the ex, father of your child, with your social security number?

As for his legal status in our country, if you know for sure he is here legally, and you also fear for your own safety and especially that of your childs, maybe even fearing a flight risk with your child, out of this country, then you need to seek out help. I would first suggest a womans shelter or hotline number. In the least, they could try to steer you towards the right source for help.

Did you marry him, and soon realize he was using you to become legal? Is it under two years? If it is yes to these answers, then I would suggest talking to ICE, and explaining that he may have simply used you to become legal (make sure to state any known evidence, or documentation). If you really do fear him taking your child out of the country, go straight to a womans shelter, they will help.

If you still feel this is not enough, give us more background, your state, and some of us might be able to do some online research about who might be your best bet for help where you are.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Why isn't Hilliary Clinton, Congress, and the courts doing something about foreigners abusing Americans via their own children?

Xochi, if memory serves me correctly, you are from the Houston area. I would suggest getting a lawyer before you do anything. I think there are a couple of lawyers on this site that might give you some legal advice.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Xochi, this sounds screwy. Why in the world would the court order you give info to hubby, if you are going to be the sole caretaker of the child? I would take your papers from the court and start interviewing lawyers, and usually the first interview is free. And, at least you should have a case number to give to the lawyers.
    I am sure they would love to see what the court based this decision on, unless it has something to do with taxes and employment. Unless he employed you and the child or is somehow responsible for filing taxes on your behalf, that info should not be given out.
    Hopefully his attorney was not Johnny Sutton.

GET A LAWYER!!! HAVE HIM DEPORTED!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!