Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They Were DISHONEST!

Yesterday, my mom told me on the phone that even the illegals who come here just to WORK are criminals because they came here ILLEGALLY, which means they came here DISHONESTLY! She believes that foreigners who come here ILLEGALLY are MORE likely to COMMIT crimes here LATER on. She says that if they were dishonest about HOW they CAME here to BEGIN with, it is only MORE probable that they will be dishonest about FUTURE situations, too!

I think that your mom is right. For some reason people overlook the initial illegal crossing.

www.campaignforliberty.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/GaGirlie777

Your mom is absolutely right~ Liars as well as criminals can not be trusted or 'admired' in a false light as they try to portray... Bless your mother

I've lived on the southern border many years and at one time they did come to work and not commit crimes however in recent years I've seen huge changes in attitudes and willing to commit crimes, not all but enough that it does change my views.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Often illegals will use ADVERSITY to EXCUSE coming here illegally or OVERSTAYING their visas. However, my Ukranian maternal grandmother's family had it JUST as BAD in POST-WWI, COMMUNIST-threatened Europe! The Communists were KILLING people RIGHT and LEFT! There were POST-war STARVATION, CRIME, and DISEASE to deal with! My mom said that often her mother and their family and their neighbors OFTEN had LITTLE or even NOTHING to EAT! There was the CONSTANT threat of SECRET police surveillance and UNEXPECTED, UNEXPLAINED ARREST and IMPRISONMENT, not to mention LARGE-scale LOOTING, ROBBERY, ASSAULT, KIDNAPPING, RAPE, and even MURDER! Tuberculosis, hepatitis, typhus, cholera, anthrax, plague, and other contagious diseases SPREAD like WILDFIRE in the dirty, deserted ruins of war-ravaged towns and villages! Like LOTS of people seeking to ESCAPE these horrors for REFUGE and FREEDOM in AMERICA, my grandmother and her family HOPED, PRAYED, and WAITED for the REQUIRED number of years BEFORE they were AT last granted SAFE, LEGAL passage to America. Once here, my grandmother and her family DIDN'T look back. They LEARNED English, BECAME and were PROUD to be AMERICANS, remained FOREVER grateful, and the REST is HISTORY! (my maternal grandmother died last July 4--which is in a way, so symbolic--at age 96, and at her Catholic funeral July 8, and my mom, her surviving sisters and their families, and other surviving relatives were AMAZED and TOUCHED at the MOVING tribute of MANY to this beloved family member! God bless you, Grandma--rest in peace!)