Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They're dropping like flies again

Yesterday I read that 11 bodies were found in the region over the last 12 days. Today they found apparently two more.

They are reporting that last years total for the entire fiscal year was 116 dead. The fiscal year begins for the Feds on Oct. 1st. This year's present total (probably not counting today's two yet) is 109 and the Summer is just getting started.

We're going to have one hell of a tally this year. They all want to get in in order to beat the deadline so they can look for someone's old utility bills.

Don't you love it when even the legal ones use coyotes to bring over their kids? (Story in articles)
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Dieing for Amnesty.

They never see this side of thier grand compromise. They entice them to come.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The temp in El Centro Ca. was 117 today, I sure wouldn't want to be out in that!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well I think that the Mexican Government are murderers. They have sold there souls to the devil.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    Well I think that the Mexican Government are murderers. They have sold there souls to the devil.
    Bush and the amnesty senators are guilty too!

JAK
    All of them... they don't care about these people...they are using them for their own personal agenda and gains!!! It's sickening!!! If they came here illegally after 1986 they should all have to go home...that way its fair to all of them. This was the law when they broke in...and it should be enforced. Along with getting rid of these trade agreements that hurt all of us!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    Bush and the amnesty senators are guilty too!
    They can't lose what they never had.