Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Things are getting HOT! Let's pull together as a team!

Friends,

All hands on deck please!

Things are heating up and the OBL side is throwing everything they have on the table in a last ditch effort to turn things around.

With the new extreme traffic coming in on the site and the plans we have ahead for this Sats protests and the two big releases coming soon things are getting crazy.

New bloods on the board, touch base with and emulate the old school users.

Old school users, you know what to do.

Get your local contacts lists together for the big releases please. Make sure your lists include every press and elected official in your area from Governor down to city council and local police dept.

There is a new development. We are about to make and release a new flyer nationally that will be used by American employees to put up stealthily where they work.

The flyer, in Spanish and English, will contain information on how to report employers that hire illegal aliens to ICE and to ICE through www.wehirealiens.com

Initial indications are that this new flyer will be both popular and cause quite a stir in the pro-illegal alien ranks.

Please fasten your seat belts and please give it all you have over the next week.

Please pull together as team.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Things are getting HOT! Let's pull together as a team!

I guess North Carolina has given in to the Invaders,I don`t see NC on the list of protesters for Sat.
    javascript:emoticon('')
    Twisted Evil
    As far as the Posters go,It`s about time.
    I saw a picture of the famous raising of the American flag on Iwo Jima but all of the Americans had been replaced with Mexicans.If you can tell me where to find that pic,I know I can stir up some Vet`s with that Picture,and we have alot of Vet`s.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Friends,

All hands on deck please!

Things are heating up and the OBL side is throwing everything they have on the table in a last ditch effort to turn things around.

With the new extreme traffic coming in on the site and the plans we have ahead for this Sats protests and the two big releases coming soon things are getting crazy.

New bloods on the board, touch base with and emulate the old school users.

Old school users, you know what to do.

Get your local contacts lists together for the big releases please. Make sure your lists include every press and elected official in your area from Governor down to city council and local police dept.

There is a new development. We are about to make and release a new flyer nationally that will be used by American employees to put up stealthily where they work.

The flyer, in Spanish and English, will contain information on how to report employers that hire illegal aliens to ICE and to ICE through www.wehirealiens.com

Initial indications are that this new flyer will be both popular and cause quite a stir in the pro-illegal alien ranks.

Please fasten your seat belts and please give it all you have over the next week.

Please pull together as team.

W