Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UB

Things I don't Care About...

Defense attorneys wonder if illegals can get fair trials

Passionate emotions surrounding the issue of illegal immigration are forcing criminal defense attorneys to contend with what they see as a growing problem: Can illegal immigrant defendants get a fair trial?

I don't care.

UB
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

Only in this country would we use legal experts to find legal ways to support illegal people. How's that for logic?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Why should illegas even get a trial in our country other then a criminal trial, deport them, they have no rights here!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Our process

Our own democratic process has gotten us to this evil point.

We should do what every other country in the world does with illegal aliens.
    Arrest and deport them without the "democratic encounter group daisy chain".

JAK
    Americans are tooo nice! We allow all these radical groups to dictate how it should be. We should be able to inquire of ones legal status and if they are illegal DEPORT THEM. Whether anyone else likes it or not. The majority of Americans do not want illegal immigration, amnesty, guest worker, etc. WE need down to earth people in our congress that are for us ...not against us. Then we need to change these laws. We need to throw people in prison from our government to our universities to these racial organizations!

I don't care.
    NEITHER DO I! GET OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)