Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    gusgriswald, it is simple as this, corruption on all sides these days. The only ones who should inherit this country are those who really want to see it safe from invasion and are cohesive, not because of race, but because of nationality, only!

We all can be proud of where our families came from, their own stories, and the things that make our family gatherings special to us, but it does not mean it has to be everyone else's ways. This is what these groups have done, they are expecting Americans to change their ways for people who really do not even belong here, people of all nations who came here without our permission.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    gusgriswald wrote:

As a Hispanic-American I'm ashamed of organization like these.
    That's probably because you fully comprehend the differences in an illegal immigrant, legal immigrant, and an American. Furthermore, like the rest of us, you understand the importance the "rule of law" plays in our society.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AmericanElizabeth Wrote:
    they are expecting Americans to change their ways for people who really do not even belong here, people of all nations who came here without our permission
    And one problem with this is,,,,,,,,there are too many "brainwashed" Americans kissing up to it already.
    ------------------------

April
    Brainwashed and stuck in a rut......

Anniealone, We are not white or Gringo anymore, we are now NON/HISPANICS ,I'm not sure how it happen but everytime I read us referred to in this manner it ticks me off, but it is on its way to becomming very popular and makes us sound like second class citizens in our own country.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Anniealone, We are not white or Gringo anymore, we are now NON/HISPANICS ,I'm not sure how it happen but everytime I read us referred to in this manner it ticks me off, but it is on its way to becomming very popular and makes us sound like second class citizens in our own country.
    Thanks for the tip. It is so hard to keep up with all the name-calling. In their eyes we are second class citizens. No wonder when they are afforded more benefits/rights than we are, with everyone bending over backwards for them. Its not even about what illegals want anymore, it is what they expect! Entiltlement, entilement......
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

I never really thought of it like that, but now that you mention it, thats exactly what they refer us as. They could use the "legal terms" Legal and non-legal citizens but then they be too specific and profiling. I remember reading where they wanted to do away with the name Illegal Immigrant"
    ------------------------

What name will they call us after they have destroyed our country from within, like a cancer and driven out the very people that built this country and made it the envy of the world? What will they call us when they wake up one day and realize they are back in Mexico.........only it's now a lot further north. What will they call US when they no longer have anyone to blame but themselves? Ooops! Sorry, I forgot, they never accept responsibility for anything!

April
    JadedBaztard wrote:

What name will they call us after they have destroyed our country from within, like a cancer and driven out the very people that built this country and made it the envy of the world?

If that happens they will call us weak and stupid. They will laugh because we were led to our demise by our own leaders.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12