Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Think President Bush will Enforce the Laws??

What do you think? I sure do hope so. I hope he doesn't play games with us and I hope that he does.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm not so sure Georgie is in the mood for that.......he did, after all, say that unless amnesty was granted, all bets were off.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Im sure our great President will take care of everything
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

The answer is NO...he is going to punish us
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Re: Think President Bush will Enforce the Laws??

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    What do you think? I sure do hope so. I hope he doesn't play games with us and I hope that he does.
    I was surprised till I saw the 'sarcasm emoticon'

OH NO, the shrub will certainly NOT delay anymore. I just KNOW that tomorrow morning the double fence will be up and the already promised border patrol agents will be trained and on duty, and that ICE will have picked up the illegal aliens and locked up the employers of same.

And IF you believe that...I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

I think that the only thing delaying the fence is that George hasn't been able to ship all of the fence cutters he promised Felipe yet.

Of course, there's also that virtual fence we keep hearing about. It would be just perfect, except that it's vulnerable to power outages, rain, wind, hail, dust, heat, cold, the sun, the moon, and daylight savings time.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Nope. That's why they kept saying, "Not passing this bill is defecto amnesty" "Bring them out of the shadows" and "Better than the status quo." Because they plan on doing what they have done for decades......NOTHING. The laws are there, we don't want any new ones, but they just sit on it. They act like the laws are not on the books, and that they are not supported by the people. Enforcement is the last thing on their menu.

Just like how Bush was trying to barter with us. He was playing horse-trader, but he is just a traitor. They act like there is no alternative -- nothing can be done, because they don't want it done. No bartering. This ain't TJ, senor Bush. We the People will send the congressmen packing until the law is enforced, no comprimise, no exceptions. Amnesty will never pass. That is becoming clear to them. Its just time for them to go.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    You first have to KNOW THE LAW before you can enforce it. This idiot is totally clueless and probably illiterate.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Leaving the borders open after the worst major terrorist attack in American history, it looks like he is sympathizing with the enemy. Bush is not protecting us from the terrorist who are entering our country with the illegal aliens...I don't know why he can't be impeached for not protecting us? Of course the list is a mile long of reasons to impeach him, the invasion of our country by Mexico should be enough... He should be impeached for not protecting us after 9-11!

No way. He's in another one of his Fratboy snits .... you know, stomping his foot, the lower lip quivering and stuck out. Pouting and real sullen ... Sad.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast