Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is thinking and free speech Illegal?

If you report illegals at construction sites you may violate the rules of the "Hate Speech" police........ after all, how do you know they are illegal, Now you are a bigot and the ACLU may come after you?

You must give up your job if an illegal alien will do the same job for half the wage, making your former job one of those jobs Americans won't do............. won't do for half the price!!

Illegal is Illegal......... Notice the networks use of non-documented immigrant worker, not "Hate Speech" = illegal alien.

Stop and search is illegal, it would be bigoted and hateful for a police officer to stop a truck or van just because he sees 10-30 Mexicans piled in. Even if the officer is pulling them over because this situation is unsafe and life threatening to the people and to other drives he would be committing bigotry and a form of "Hate Speech" in many cities that have decided how citizens and law enforcement shall speak and react.

It is illegal to ask if a prospective home buyer or renter is illegal; again "Hate Speech", it is wrong to take away the right of an illegal to illegally be in this country.

Mention Operation Wetback, which began in Texas around the 1950's and the multiculturalists will spontaneously combust.

In conclusion, Mexico and those wish to give the US to Mexico in effect are even controlling our speech.
    Tom Tancredo - Jeff Sessions 2008 !!!

Scarlett
    Uphold and Protect the United States Constitution; not the Mexican revolution.

Mention Operation ******, which began in Texas around the 1950's and the multiculturalists will spontaneously combust.
    Well if spontaneous combustion is a possibility I think we out to try it. That would take care of the problem right there.

Are you referring to Eisenhower's Operation? Was quite successful.

SCARLETT, is this some kind of information that you found somewhere else? I'm not quite following Or, are these questions that you began to ask yourself?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dlm1968,

Well if spontaneous combustion is a possibility I think we out to try it. That would take care of the problem right there
    Thanks for the laugh
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Hmm, some more words to add to my paper money. And I wouldn't have to use *****'s!
    Americans First!

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Are you referring to Eisenhower's Operation? Was quite successful.

SCARLETT, is this some kind of information that you found somewhere else? I'm not quite following Or, are these questions that you began to ask yourself?
    Hi,

Yes, referring to Eisenhower's Operation which I believe began being enforced in Texas through INS.

These are comments I have heard used by detractors of legal immigration, particularly in the multiculturalist class I took a few years back (required for local gov. jobs in the town where we formally lived)
    Tom Tancredo - Jeff Sessions 2008 !!!

Scarlett
    Uphold and Protect the United States Constitution; not the Mexican revolution.