Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DJ

Who could do the job?

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistov
    Any Idea what politician(s) would be good to head a 3rd Party up?

Newt?, Fred Thompson? Hunter? Steve King?
    I think if Fred ran Independent he would clean up. Just like Liberman did with the Dems.
    Fred Thompson has spoke those same old words that "we cannot deport 12 million illegal aliens." Check him out on you tube.
    I like Fred Thompson because he seems very level headed. His manner is appealing to regular people. He does not come across as "glossy" and "fake" as so many politicans do. Deporting 12 million illegal aliens would really not be an issue if the border were protected and those hiring illegals were punished. I don't think Fred necessarily would oppose deporting them--it's just that he sees it as very improbable.

Something to add to my original list: No automatic citizenship granted just because a baby is born here (of illegal parents).

Re: Who could do the job?

Quote Originally Posted by DJ
    I like Fred Thompson because he seems very level headed. His manner is appealing to regular people. He does not come across as "glossy" and "fake" as so many politicans do. Deporting 12 million illegal aliens would really not be an issue if the border were protected and those hiring illegals were punished. I don't think Fred necessarily would oppose deporting them--it's just that he sees it as very improbable.
    DJ, Fred is a member of the CFR.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

DJ

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Sorry to demonstrate my ignorance, but what is the CFR??

DJ, Here is some light reading on the CFR...The are the Boys and Girls who make all the decisions about our destiny...into their Globalization plans...like it or not...you have to learn the people behind the names and many names are not on the posted list...The name that you need to learn about is Rockefeller(THE Rockefella)

http://www.cfr.org/about/mission.html

Director’s Welcome

Gary Samore,
    Vice President,
    Director of Studies,
    and Maurice R.
    Greenberg Chair
    Welcome to the Council on Foreign Relations’ David Rockefeller Studies Program. We are the Council’s “think tank.â€
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Sorry to demonstrate my ignorance, but what is the CFR??
    Concil of Foreign Relations, Fred Thompson is part of the good old boy beltway network, believe me, you don't want this guy in the white house.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Poor Fred. Only a few months ago he was running around explaining how we had to have a GUEST WORKER PROGRAM & COMPREHENSIVE IMMIGRATION for the good of the country.

Now Fred---- Doing a little BAIT & SWITCHEROO? What do ya guys have up your greasy sleeves that you're planning on shmoozing us with next?
    Maybe a little DAMAGE CONTROL with your pal Newtie G?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Getting some Main stream media behind the idea would also help.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Poor Fred. Only a few months ago he was running around explaining how we had to have a GUEST WORKER PROGRAM & COMPREHENSIVE IMMIGRATION for the good of the country.

Now Fred---- Doing a little BAIT & SWITCHEROO? What do ya guys have up your greasy sleeves that you're planning on shmoozing us with next?
    Maybe a little DAMAGE CONTROL with your pal Newtie G?
    That really concerns me b/c I have every intention of supporting Fred Thompson if he runs for president. He is very strong on the fact that we should not allow more illegals in this country. I am still researching his stand on other topics and issues. I feel he would be a good candidate.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

MW
    alisab wrote:

That really concerns me b/c I have every intention of supporting Fred Thompson if he runs for president. He is very strong on the fact that we should not allow more illegals in this country. I am still researching his stand on other topics and issues. I feel he would be a good candidate.
    You have the right to support who you wish, but I highly encourage you to do more research on Mr. Fred Thompson. He is not good for the country many of us on ALIPAC envision. He's a fine actor, however, his potential as President of the United States is extremely dubious.

FYI: http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... &retired=1

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Third party possibility continued....

If such a great candidate represented what I see as important, the top issues would be:
    1. Secure our borders and ports before any discussion about what to do with those who are already here
    2. Penalize those who hire illegals
    3. No amnesty
    4. No benefits for non-citizens
    5. Revoke the North America Trade Agreement
    6. Fix our frightening trade deficit (by creating FAIR trade agreements with other countries). Take a hard look at our dependence on Chinese cheap goods for a start.
    7. Use our resources to take care of our OWN citizens who need financial, health, or education help
    I agree with the above, and think most here would as well. If #2 and #4 were realised we wouldn't have to worry about what to do with the 12-20 million illegals. They would eventually all self-deport.

I agree but reality is if we come down too hard on trade and business the party would get absolutely NO money. It takes money to run a campaign.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast