Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thought we could use a laugh for a change

Sometimes we have to remember to keep our sense of humor to be able to keep up with the fight. Thought you might enjoy this! I cracked up!

Friends with Low Wages
    http://www.walmartworkersrights.org/
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Thanks Coto

Now I am REALLY depressed!

Walmart Boycott

I personally don't do any business at Walmart. You can do the same thing and changes will happen.

This is hysterical! Has anyone seen, or does anyone know have the link to the one with the wal mart worker talking about how "great" things are in a little video.

But their stock keeps climbing. tsk tsk tsk! I can remember when it was at $30 and that wasn't so long ago.

I avoid Wal Mart but my husband goes there regularly because it's convenient for him to shop all in one place. If he says he's going to Wal Mart, I generally refuse to go because they defnitely hire illegals in this town and they wouldn't hire me in 1997 because I don't speak Spanish!

I have to admit that I do go to the one on the east coast when we are there. However, I flat refuse to buy my groceries there as long as there are other stores where I can shop.

It worries me that the parking lots are always full at Wal Marts from coast to coast, though.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

aghhhh wal mart

I myself despise wal-mart , the way they treat their employees. They had the most hideous made-in-china christmas decorations this year. I would rather pay more for a product somewhere else than do business with wal-mart anyday. That and they hire illegal aliens-another reason for my intense dislike of walmart.

Don't get me wrong

We all know Walmart is one of the biggest traitors there is to this country. Because of what they have done, companies everyday are now doing the same thing. I guess what made it funny to me is that we all know this and I felt the laugh wasat walmarts expense because WE KNOW!