Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Thoughts on Romney?

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Quote Originally Posted by duece212
    Quote Originally Posted by dragons5
    I understand he wants to reach out to all immigrants.... but why does his campaign only offer spanish? PANDERER that is why.

There are Russian, Irish, Japanese, Chinese, Cambodian, Jewish, Arabic, Brazilian, Somolian, Lebonese etc... immigrants to the USA.

So why only choose on groups langauge?

Hey Gov. Romney! YOU MUST KNOW ENGLISH IN ORDER TO VOTE.... DUH!!!!

other than my venting above i like him.
    The issue you mentioned is severely aggravating, but it is also politics. He panders to spanish speaking voters for the same reason he totally avoided that question and went on a political tangent.

I have a hard time supporting somebody that says one thing and does another.
    He halfway owned up to it saying he wanted votes, but that makes me question what he would really do in office on immigration.

Had he stayed pro choice he might have got me to look towards him more closely.
    I have no problem with those people.
    I don`t support them PERIOD!!!

DITTO[/b] MK, and Fred Thompson is out, I will not vote for anyone who is a member of CFR ( Council on foreign Relations) Producers of the North American Union, future destruction of America
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I agree dragons5. I was thinking the same thing when that came out tonight. Flip/flop pandering to one ethnic group! It sure doesn't seem like he endorses English as the official language. He should campaign only in English if he wants our respect!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If he had sons who spoke those languages I am sure that he would have the sons do spots in them as well. If you know volunteers and donors who favor Romney and feel that he is remiss in not having sites in those languages have them get in touch with Romney Campaign headquarters at once.
    I smell cop-out!

i dont give two rattlesnakes rears what his sons speak, if he truley wants to reach the immigrants in this nation then he should do ads and websites in ALL of their languages... if he cant then he should just stick to english.

again ONLY PEOPLE WHO KNOW ENGLISH CAN VOTE!

Some dems agree that english should be the national language, not the offical. As Hillacrit stated, if its not written in spanish, they how can they read it to vote
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

bren23 wrote.

As Hillacrit stated, if its not written in spanish, they how can they read it to vote
    English should be the official language.
    This would be a great INCENTIVE FOR THEM TO ASSIMILATE!! America did not accomodate other ethnic groups previously who came here! They learned ENGLISH AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE!

Coddling new comers with their own languages only stalls the PROCESS OF ASSIMILATION!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dont shoot the messenger cc I agree with you , I agree

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    bren23 wrote.

As Hillacrit stated, if its not written in spanish, they how can they read it to vote
    English should be the official language.
    This would be a great INCENTIVE FOR THEM TO ASSIMILATE!! America did not accomodate other ethnic groups previously who came here! They learned ENGLISH AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE!

Coddling new comers with their own languages only stalls the PROCESS OF ASSIMILATION!
    The US Immigration Law states Assimulation as a requirement, there should be no question about it.
    ONE LOYALTY__ONE FLAG__ONE LANGUAGE__ONE CULTURE!!!!!
    ------------------------

I just want to know what he REALLY thinks...and I'm still not sure!

I hope no one here misunderstood me, I dont agree with Hillacrit. I was stating that because its HER agenda to support illegals. Its definitly not mine.

He's a phonie~!
    D.W.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12