Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    We need to see what happens with the elections-----that is our light at the end of the tunnel.

We may end up being saved due to our elections---and all of our problems will be worked out.

However, I think that the very first step should be refusing to pay taxes. Using that form (whatever it is called)-----to have it so that you have zero taxes taken out of your pay. Based on previous pays, you can determine how much to put aside to cover the taxes if necessary.

The foxes are guarding the hen house , so don't look for any help with the elections .

Not to speak of them ' warning ' us to prepare for attacks not if but when . You know the ol duct tape and plastic shelter full of water and food while they stay in the shelters we built them with 6 ft. thick walls mini hospital etc. .

They tell us we are going into a recession . If they say recession it's a depresion . So prepre for dog eat dog and wild west where only strong survive if this happens . If you don't belong to a gun club and can't use a firearm you may want to learn . If you live where self protection is illegal, move .

Not one of my grown kids own firearms . My grown grandkids think that guns kill people, my husbands gun can't walk or even move without his help . I've yet to see any gun get up and go commit a crime without a thug behind it .

It is well known latino gangs are bringing in other terrorist with missels, granades, and even small nukes . Others just walk across our seldom watched or spoken of northern border . Border agents radiation beepers go off and they are told to stand down . Russi has nukes hid all over America from cold war, we have them hid in russia also . Rumor has it that terror cells paid ex agents to tell them where they are hidden .

It can get really bad really quick . PREPARE, PREPARE .
    I know, and I agree with everything that you are saying.

In regard to terrorists..........I think that we are going to get hit right after our elections. Bush was only in office 6 months before 9/11. The attacks on the airports in Europe that the terrorists were planning---happened 4 days after France's elections.

This country is so doomed. I guess that we are living in the end days.

I think that we should make a plan----in case our communications get knocked out. We should all head to either the border in California or Arizona, to organize and plan.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Depending on what happens here, it may bring on the attacks to the US a lot sooner!!

Bush set to convene Mideast summit

By MATTHEW LEE
    November 26, 2007
    Yahoo News

"ANNAPOLIS, Md. - After months of frantic diplomacy, top officials from more than 40 nations converge on this historic state capital Tuesday for what President Bush hopes will be the launch of the first Israeli-Palestinian peace talks in seven years.

....................Meanwhile, criticism of the conference from the Middle East underscored the enormity of the challenge.

Leaders of the Islamic militant group Hamas labeled Abbas a traitor even for coming to the meeting, and vowed to reject any decisions to come out of the conference.

In Jerusalem, more than 20,000 Israelis gathered at the Western Wall, the holiest site where Jews can pray, to protest the conference. Israeli opposition leader Benjamin Netanyahu labeled the summit "a continuation of one-sided concessions."

In Iran, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said in a speech that the conference "has already failed" and that the U.S. was only trying to preserve its reputation."

Cont'd through link...................

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071127/ap_ ... ast_summit
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

noamnasty

I need to learn all about this 'quote' thingey, but I totally agree.

I also think we need to get some food put back, some OTC medicenes, get ourself healthy and in shape as best we can.

In short, we have to be ready to take care of ourselves.

We also need to quit listening to the media that tells us to spend, spend, spend - and your kids need clothes with this name or that or this expensive game or that.

Begin to think survival - think about what you really, really need to live. Try to have that as much as possible, then you can think about the fun things.

This one might be different due to the debt, the falling dollar, the illegals, etc. - and it scares me.

Down through the years, however, there has been recessions, slowdowns, regional depressions, even. My husband always says, 'Well, we didn't participate in the latest boom, we are going to try not to participate in this recession.' We have had to back up and punt a couple of times, though.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    We need to see what happens with the elections-----that is our light at the end of the tunnel.

We may end up being saved due to our elections---and all of our problems will be worked out.

However, I think that the very first step should be refusing to pay taxes. Using that form (whatever it is called)-----to have it so that you have zero taxes taken out of your pay. Based on previous pays, you can determine how much to put aside to cover the taxes if necessary.

The foxes are guarding the hen house , so don't look for any help with the elections .

Not to speak of them ' warning ' us to prepare for attacks not if but when . You know the ol duct tape and plastic shelter full of water and food while they stay in the shelters we built them with 6 ft. thick walls mini hospital etc. .

They tell us we are going into a recession . If they say recession it's a depresion . So prepre for dog eat dog and wild west where only strong survive if this happens . If you don't belong to a gun club and can't use a firearm you may want to learn . If you live where self protection is illegal, move .

Not one of my grown kids own firearms . My grown grandkids think that guns kill people, my husbands gun can't walk or even move without his help . I've yet to see any gun get up and go commit a crime without a thug behind it .

It is well known latino gangs are bringing in other terrorist with missels, granades, and even small nukes . Others just walk across our seldom watched or spoken of northern border . Border agents radiation beepers go off and they are told to stand down . Russi has nukes hid all over America from cold war, we have them hid in russia also . Rumor has it that terror cells paid ex agents to tell them where they are hidden .

It can get really bad really quick . PREPARE, PREPARE .
    I know, and I agree with everything that you are saying.

In regard to terrorists..........I think that we are going to get hit right after our elections. Bush was only in office 6 months before 9/11. The attacks on the airports in Europe that the terrorists were planning---happened 4 days after France's elections.

This country is so doomed. I guess that we are living in the end days.

I think that we should make a plan----in case our communications get knocked out. We should all head to either the border in California or Arizona, to organize and plan.

We have been wared by the Bible of things ahead . I understand it to say when these thing start coming to pass, head for the hills ! or get away from major cities.

I tell my friends and family but they say if it happens ,nothing we can do .

I tell them it's easy to say that now ,but if it happens they will all sing a new tune .

Some will survive if they prepare .

There has to be water nearby . No survival without water .

If we get hit with a big nuke----or some type of biological or chemical weapon-----I hope that me and my family are among the first to go.

All food and water will be destroyed---------and surviving will just be a form of torture, not really life.

If we get hit with a big nuke----or some type of biological or chemical weapon-----I hope that me and my family are among the first to go.

All food and water will be destroyed---------and surviving will just be a form of torture, not really life.

All food and water will not be destroyed . A lot of people will survive . We have to be realistic about this . If your family survives will you be prepared to feed and defend them ?

Remember Heroshima ,most survived, some still alive today !

I know the nukes are more deadly now than then, but not so much everyone dies.

Betedine or iodine can be rubbed on the stomach to protect the thyroid glades from radiation . I have a couple bottles of it . There is also pills that can be purchased for this .

A safe room in the house with water ,food, can opener , meds and tight lid chamber pot .

best to have shelter underground if you have the money .

Search engines have instructions ,Put in , " nuke shelters , or surviving nuke attack " .

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Hi Doots and nntrixie,
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    I agree - but how do we do it.
    In case you missed it, here's how...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-91890-frosty.html

Frosty Woolridge

and
    Strait Truth (JAH Publications) reveals the perfidiousness of the Globalist's manifestos, and offers solutions as a way out of a horrific destiny.
    http://www.antioffshore.org/index.php?o ... 6&Itemid=2
    Thanks Coto. I bookmarked both links. Scary stuff!

Depending on what happens here, it may bring on the attacks to the US a lot sooner!!

Bush set to convene Mideast summit

By MATTHEW LEE
    November 26, 2007
    Yahoo News

"ANNAPOLIS, Md. - After months of frantic diplomacy, top officials from more than 40 nations converge on this historic state capital Tuesday for what President Bush hopes will be the launch of the first Israeli-Palestinian peace talks in seven years.

....................Meanwhile, criticism of the conference from the Middle East underscored the enormity of the challenge.

Leaders of the Islamic militant group Hamas labeled Abbas a traitor even for coming to the meeting, and vowed to reject any decisions to come out of the conference.

In Jerusalem, more than 20,000 Israelis gathered at the Western Wall, the holiest site where Jews can pray, to protest the conference. Israeli opposition leader Benjamin Netanyahu labeled the summit "a continuation of one-sided concessions."

In Iran, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said in a speech that the conference "has already failed" and that the U.S. was only trying to preserve its reputation."

Cont'd through link...................

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071127/ap_ ... ast_summit
    Have you noticed every time the United States pressures Isreal to give up more of their land, something bad happens afterward?
    The Bible says,"I Will Bless Those That Bless You." and "I Will Curse Those Who Curse You." I think America will pay the price for this folly of a peace plan.
    Palestine never had land in the first place to take back from Isreal. That is a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    noamnasty

I need to learn all about this 'quote' thingey, but I totally agree.

I also think we need to get some food put back, some OTC medicenes, get ourself healthy and in shape as best we can.

In short, we have to be ready to take care of ourselves.

We also need to quit listening to the media that tells us to spend, spend, spend - and your kids need clothes with this name or that or this expensive game or that.

Begin to think survival - think about what you really, really need to live. Try to have that as much as possible, then you can think about the fun things.

This one might be different due to the debt, the falling dollar, the illegals, etc. - and it scares me.

Down through the years, however, there has been recessions, slowdowns, regional depressions, even. My husband always says, 'Well, we didn't participate in the latest boom, we are going to try not to participate in this recession.' We have had to back up and punt a couple of times, though.
    Honestly, I think this will be much worse than The Great Depression.
    Maybe we should form an underground co-op of sorts to network, trade and support each other.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast