Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Threat to Kill

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New Film by Aaron Russo...The Rose...Trading Places.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    I'm probably in the wrong frame of mind to be even here tonight, but I will give my two cents worth.

These people are like the far left anarchists who know how to skirt the law. They do and say what is barely under the line of being illegal and unacceptable in our society.

It is unfortunate that our own courts refuse to recognize that although we are a nation of laws, we have become legalistic about those laws.

We follow those laws when it comes to dealing with these people, without using any common sense. Therefore, people who would verbally abuse and threaten us, go unpunished, whereas about 50 years ago they would have been held accountable for thse actions, not only by the courts, but by our society as a whole.

Another point is that the reason we are here, being abused by hate spewing vermin, is that our society refuses to turn away from this modern way of life that makes us targets. The majority have either lost all common sense, or they simply go forward in their lives blindly hoping someone will "do something about it all".

I wish they could be prosecuted for spreading their hateful ideology, I know that in Oregon, the skinheads leaderof the Aryan Nations, was prosecuted for it. His message had been taken seriously by some demented young thugs who murdered a new immigrant from Somalia, and the leader was held financially responsible, he lost everything.

However, we are talking about white people who did wrong, so it is different, I mean, these are Latino people, oppressed vicitms who spew hate speech and advocate killing of white people, you know they cannot be held accountable for their wrong doings!!!!!
    AmericanElizabeth
    Please! go see the new film (Trailers) by Aaron Russo....Freedomtofascism.com.
    Also,go to google>video>"Thief by Deception" and get an education on what is happening to America and who`s making it happen...It ain`t pretty
    Jerry

This appeared in our newspapers comment page this morning. Our area is a powderkeg ready to blow.... They are equating the comments about illegal aliens/action wanted with racism.

Anger issues

I used to hate white people so much. From the bottom of my heart I just hate you guys. You think you deserve everything and anything. When God made this Earth, he didn't make it for white people only. He made this Earth for all humankind. To me, you white people are nothing just like we are nothing to you. You ain't nothing to me. I hate you more by reading this Talk of the County crap. I think this paper is just like you and I know you are not going to publish this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

God`s country

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    This appeared in our newspapers comment page this morning. Our area is a powderkeg ready to blow.... They are equating the comments about illegal aliens/action wanted with racism.

Anger issues

I used to hate white people so much. From the bottom of my heart I just hate you guys. You think you deserve everything and anything. When God made this Earth, he didn't make it for white people only. He made this Earth for all humankind. To me, you white people are nothing just like we are nothing to you. You ain't nothing to me. I hate you more by reading this Talk of the County crap. I think this paper is just like you and I know you are not going to publish this.
    God gave this Idiot a country,and look what he did with it.

God's country

jc,

I believe this is the same guy who appeared on C-span a while ago one Saturday morning.

What he said there, made me talk out loud to myself! He definitely put forth a direct threat. I thought to myself, not if this gringo sees you first buster. I was fuming.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    jcalex, I do know what is happening to our country. I understand the level of betrayal on all levels.

We are fortunate to have a few good people still, like Tom Tancredo, but they are few I'm afraid.

The point I was getting at was that there are so many of these people who use the way our ridiculous politically correct government interprets the laws. These people do things that are morally reprehensible and totally uncivilized. Things that years ago would have had them answering for their actions, but not anymore.

No, we allow people to "speak their mind", even when it is really offensive and vulgur. We allow people to burn our flag, even when it is offensive to most Americans and all current and former servicemen/women. We have become stupid in order to please all of the scumbags of this society, to allow them to "express themselves", and every selfish, childish whim on their inmature little minds. We now protect that as "free speech", and "freedom of expression".

I know what is happening, I know where this country is heading.

"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea."
    "And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband."
    "And I heard a great voice out of heaven [the throne] saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God."
    "And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away."
    "And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful
    ."

This is where we are headed, I know many may not believe, but I do, I do not need to see a movie to know the ending for this country. In the meantime, as I look forward to this, I still am here, and will continue to decry anyone who acts in a way that is offensive to the sensibilities of those of us who want to live in a decent, moral and civilized nation.
    (BTW, I am not one of those that say I know when, it could be hundreds of years away, that is why I feel all believers have an obligation to fight for this country and freedom.)
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12