Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Three Beheadings In Two Different States in 2012 Already. Mainstream Media Keeps Quie

Three beheadings in two different states and they happened here in the United States, not Mexico.

Former DEA supervisor Phil Jordan says all three beheadings have cartel written all over them. They happened in Arizona and Oklahoma in the past year.

A murder mystery is now unraveling on a stretch of North Reservation Road in Tucson, Ariz. County workers found a headless man lying on the side of the road Jan. 6. The man's hands and feet were reportedly missing, too.

Link to Video : From KRVG T.V. Tucson AZ.

"It would lead me to believe the message wanted to be sent. This is one of the ways they do it in Mexico, Colombia and other places," says Jordan.

Jordan says the cartels are getting bolder in carrying out their beheadings across the border. He says we only used to see these crimes in Mexico.

"They don't have any borders," says Jordan.

More than 600 miles from the border, a 19-year-old human trafficking victim was found beheaded in Oklahoma. Carina Saunders was stuffed into a bag and left in a grocery store parking lot.

"People know if they get on the wrong side of the fence, they'll be dealt with," says Jordan.

The police chief in the area says two men running the trafficking ring killed Saunders to send a message to the other victims. Jordan says the cartels' calling card is all over this case. Trafficking and smuggling are their top moneymakers. Revenge is the price of doing business.

"Definitely a cartel hit," says Jordan.

Investigators in Chandler, Ariz., say cartel operatives came from Mexico to kill 38-year-old Martin Alejandro Cota Monroy. His beheaded body was found in his apartment.

"One is too many; two is too many. Three should send an alarm," says Jordan.

He says investigators were too late to stop the killings three times in the last 12 months. Jordan says agents are trying to develop more informants to get to the cartels before they can commit the crimes. He says the cartels will only specifically target their victims and aren't interested in random beheadings.

Source: www.krgv.

Before It's News

The girl in OK was torured and beheaded in front of the other girls to keep them in line.

More at:
    http://www.alipac.us/f9/why-border-v...5/#post1252799

Carina Saunders

According to an affidavit, Massey has admitted to kidnapping another woman and forcing her to watch as Saunders was tortured to death on October 9, 2011. Massey also told investigators how the young woman’s body was then dismembered
    Last edited by Newmexican; 01-23-2012 at 05:22 PM.

I have seen more of this than I care to remember on the M3 Report....and worse. It was getting the the point that I am desensitized to it and I dont like it, but thats why this comes as no surprise to me.

It was only a matter of time before this scourge from cess-pool messico would make it's way up here. That toilet bowl country is nothing but a huge boil on the rear end of the United States....a useless appendage that we can't get rid of.

Just wait until the cartels start in with the narco banners, headless corpses hanging off overpasses and bridges, bodies who have been skinned alive, videos of men getting their heads chainsawed (or just plain sawed off by hand), etc....we already have chopped off body parts found here and it's only January so will be a matter of time before it gets worse....

Still, there will be those defending illegals as just coming here to work. Maybe most of them are but I don't want even a tiny amount of this filth being brought up with them.

I noticed that the "headless hollywood man" story made "Good Morning America" today. Maybe this is what it will take to get people to finally wake up. I was hoping not, but obviously this country needs to be brought to it's knees before more people will get motivated enough to DEMAND the damn border secured...otherwise in a very short time we will be doomed to live a life of fear - just like they do in mexico.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal View Post
    I have seen more of this than I care to remember on the M3 Report....and worse. It was getting the the point that I am desensitized to it and I dont like it, but thats why this comes as no surprise to me.

It was only a matter of time before this scourge from cess-pool messico would make it's way up here. That toilet bowl country is nothing but a huge boil on the rear end of the United States....a useless appendage that we can't get rid of.

Just wait until the cartels start in with the narco banners, headless corpses hanging off overpasses and bridges, bodies who have been skinned alive, videos of men getting their heads chainsawed (or just plain sawed off by hand), etc....we already have chopped off body parts found here and it's only January so will be a matter of time before it gets worse....

Still, there will be those defending illegals as just coming here to work. Maybe most of them are but I don't want even a tiny amount of this filth being brought up with them.

I noticed that the "headless hollywood man" story made "Good Morning America" today. Maybe this is what it will take to get people to finally wake up. I was hoping not, but obviously this country needs to be brought to it's knees before more people will get motivated enough to DEMAND the damn border secured...otherwise in a very short time we will be doomed to live a life of fear - just like they do in mexico.
    You should watch Breaking Bad. It's a really good show, right up there with Mad Men (according to some) and The Wire. I won't spoil it for anyone here, but I can say that these type of killings by a cartel show up in Season 3.

Quote Originally Posted by googler View Post
    You should watch Breaking Bad. It's a really good show, right up there with Mad Men (according to some) and The Wire. I won't spoil it for anyone here, but I can say that these type of killings by a cartel show up in Season 3.
    Turtle Ride?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard View Post
    Turtle Ride?
    Hehe... I see you've seen the show.

Danny Trejo AKA Tortuga R.I.P.