Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Can't see it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

YIKES!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Count Floyd wrote:
    The sad thing here is the total lack of attention an article like this will get.
    You're absolutely right. The only place I've seen anything about it so far is on this guy Alex Jones' website. He's a radio talk show host in Austin.
    The federal government is our servant, not our master!
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    The sad thing here is the total lack of attention an article like this will get.

I saw this early this morning and posted it on a political site. It received exactly 0 responses.

I saw that it is also posted on FR. It had something like a dozen or so responses the last time I looked.

I doubt that this will get any space in the newspapers, either.

People just refuse to see what's happening right in front of their own eyes.
    I think there is something more going on here.

It is almost as if this information is shielded by some metaphysical force.

I experience the same problem with some of the NAFTA, CAFTA, FTAA documentation.

It is not just that this is complex news or esoteric, it is almost as if something very powerful is casting a (Not sure of word to use) over this information making it almost invisible in plain view.

The mind balks at it. I think there are spiritual forces at work here.

Sort of ironic that it is hard to see those that want to see everything! Privacy laws? What privacy laws? Privacy is now a thing of the past now that this system is operational.

They are on the phones, in our bank accounts, and watching about every keystroke. The data is too massive for humans to monitor so a big computer will do it and the machine will determine who is good or bad.

We will be judged based on our associations and private data including medical records, FICO scores, 5th grade teacher.

W

This will take away our freedoms. I think Bush is trying to throw us off with the deportions and actions on business owner that hire illigals. I keep reading how there is raids but that is just a bone to throw us. So he can get this under us. I forgot what movie it was, but I think the world will be like that in 20 years.

Whats even worst is that is the eye of the one world government go's by.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd

I saw this early this morning and posted it on a political site. It received exactly 0 responses.

I saw that it is also posted on FR. It had something like a dozen or so responses the last time I looked.

I doubt that this will get any space in the newspapers, either.

People just refuse to see what's happening right in front of their own eyes.
    I think there is something more going on here.

I experience the same problem with some of the NAFTA, CAFTA, FTAA documentation.

It is not just that this is complex news or esoteric, it is almost as if something very powerful is casting a (Not sure of word to use) over this information making it almost invisible in plain view.

The mind balks at it. I think there are spiritual forces at work here.

Sort of ironic that it is hard to see those that want to see everything! Privacy laws? What privacy laws? Privacy is now a thing of the past now that this system is operational.

They are on the phones, in our bank accounts, and watching about every keystroke. The data is too massive for humans to monitor so a big computer will do it and the machine will determine who is good or bad.

We will be judged based on our associations and private data including medical records, FICO scores, 5th grade teacher.

W

They can't cover our eyes, in that eye ontop of that pyrmid is the eye of the world government.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

W wrote

I just tried to post this article to a blog that was actually discussing this topic. For some reason it didn't want to work. It took me about 4 tries, but I finally got it posted.
    The federal government is our servant, not our master!
    Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    W

They already using data mining in the medical field using a different type of database, though. It's very, umm, effective.

Oliver

Banned
    Well, people keep waiting for a "number," but has it occurred to anyone that the number already exists? All that we are seeing here is a more sophisiticated and unavoidable way for it to be linked to you and vice versa. It's no coincidence that the SSN - a franchise number (charagma) - is the common identifier chosen to link all IDs and licenses.

Spiritual forces? Yeah, I would say so...

Let me provide just a couple of little telltales that were clearly intentional:

1. The federal code section that links the SSN to state-issued IDs and licenses is in Title 42. The relevant section of that title is §666.

2. Most people don't know how our electronic credit/debit transactions work, so here's a quick overview. When you carry out a credit debit transaction, there is a number attached to the transaction that adds 3-digit chits at each level. Let's say that you're buying a pair of jeans at a department store with a check card. Here's an example of a transaction, where the "x"s are sets of integers unique to the terminal or clearinghouse at each level:

xxx - names the local terminal (cash register)
    xxx - names the local vendor (store)
    xxx - names the local "clearinghouse" (credit system computer server) for the vendor
    xxx - names the regional clearinghouse for the vendor
    xxx - names the national clearinghouse for the vendor
    xxx - names the central clearinghouse
    xxx - names the national clearinghouse for the customer's account
    xxx - names the regional clearinghouse for the customer's account
    xxx - names the local "clearinghouse" for the customer's account
    xxx - names the local branch where the customer's account is located
    xxx - names the terminal for the bank branch

Some of these may be eliminated, depending on the transaction, but the one 3-digit chit that is on EVERY transaction is that of the central clearinghouse computer which is nicknamed (you can't make this stuff up!) "The Beast." Any guesses what that 3-digit chit is?

Banned
    The relevant section of that title is §666.
    You've got to be kidding!!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast