Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    W wrote:

Fight or Flight can easily translate into Anger Vs Fear.

It is the fundamental question of survival. Is it better for you to run or to face the danger.

The fact that you are more angry than fearful means you have made the decision to fight.
    I believe that there a huge battle between good and evil raging on at an intense level. It is always comforting to know that God is there for his children and is a fierce warrior for them and their just cause.

Psalms 144:1,2
    Psalms 18:46-50
    Psalms 34: 15-22

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Perhaps future terrorists will be those that resist when taxes are taken from us just to pay the interest on the debts we owe while we receive no government services of quality in return.

W
    Or perhaps the future terrorists are the people fighting illegal immigration

It almost feels to big for us to stop already, its seems so futuristic and yet you can feel it's not that far away. I'm 60 and right now glad, but gosh what do my grandchildren have to look forward to. All I can think right now is I hope the Idea of reincarnation if a fallacy.

All the things being done behind our back is making this so hard to fight.
    By the time we start fighting the battle the war is almost over!!!
    You are right sosad, if you stop and think about it, it is almost overwhelming, cheer up though, that is why W. tries to keep us to busy to stop and do much thinking,we have to be like the" little engine that could"keep on a chugging, until we have the job done, no faltering no time for thinking, just a time for doing!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    You are right sosad, if you stop and think about it, it is almost overwhelming, cheer up though, that is why W. tries to keep us to busy to stop and do much thinking,we have to be like the" little engine that could"keep on a chugging, until we have the job done, no faltering no time for thinking, just a time for doing!
    That is the attitude we need. I mean think about it. The European monarchies thought our democracy would quickly collapse. The Berlin Air Lift was thought to be an aeronautics impossibility. Going to the moon used to be the thing of science fiction. Americans are capable of amazing things. Let's keep with that tradition, when the sake of our very existence is at stake.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    That is the attitude we need. I mean think about it. The European monarchies thought our democracy would quickly collapse. The Berlin Air Lift was thought to be an aeronautics impossibility. Going to the moon used to be the thing of science fiction. Americans are capable of amazing things. Let's keep with that tradition, when the sake of our very existence is at stake.

Okie Dokie, thanks guys, your right we will just have to win and if its already written in the bible as gospel then what will be will be!!but until we know that as fact we must do what we feel is right!!! RIGHT!!only one alternative (WIN)
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Wouldn't the "Mark of the Beast" be a global occurrence imposed on the whole world or would it be something imposed only on "Christian" nations? As far as ID's and the "mark", it was also required in "selling." How many people show ID's to sell something, unless it would be more like a "license" displayed to the public?? Anything like this could not be imposed unless we have One World Goverment, which they seem to be working toward. If the United States can be "neutered" then a World goverment could move ahead rapidly. It would only appear after an upheaval. Consider after WW11, the U.S. could have controlled a large part of the world. So goes the U.S.......so goes the world.

If we believe the 666, then we must believe the "way out" as explained in the same book and we can only "delay" what happens, not stop it.

They are on the phones, in our bank accounts, and watching about every keystroke. The data is too massive for humans to monitor so
    Code:
    a big computer will do it and the machine will determine who is good or bad.
    Maybe they`ll try and sell it to Saint Nick
    ------------------------

I forgot what movie it was, but I think the world will be like that in 20 years.
    Like the song, "In the year 2525"
    ------------------------

CrocketsGhost wrote:
    The relevant section of that title is §666.
    I forgot what 666 was all about.

Motel 6 on Route 66 ()
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by gofer

If we believe the 666, then we must believe the "way out" as explained in the same book and we can only "delay" what happens, not stop it.
    What I know,God gave the man free will, and I believe is a powerful gun against evil.
    If enough people energize GOOD, America will prevail, "IN GOD WE TRUST"

I hope that each of you knows that each of you are capable of great and historic things. One of you can overcome hoards of their minions because the truth that shines in you is like a bright light that sends the shadows fleeing.

We have defeated, in political battle, forces that possess so much more power, influence, and money than we do combined.

We have also succeeded in places where there was almost no hope of success at first.

These things are possible because we are part of something much bigger than ourselves and those of you that can connect with that source of energy and proceed with a calm confidence in yourselves are capable of much more than most people could ever imagine.

We are the ones that are fully aware of the horror and evil we face, but we stand to meet it with a light of truth in our hands.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast