Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Time to apply Article II to all members of congress...

There are those that feel that the Article II requirements for POTUS are antiquated and racist. I think it does not go far enough. Every member of congress should be a Article II Natural born citizen.

It is insanity for America to post none Americans and think they will uphold the Constitution for Americans. How many governors do we now have that are Hispanic or other? And are all of them truly citizens as required for office?

This “raceâ€

What's the point? The Congress we have now contains many individuals born and raised right here. They voted to exclude themselves from purchasing a health policy mandated for citizens along with their obligation to face fines or prison. We don't have any place in America for elites that are above the law and don't share the same portion of the national debt as the rest of us. Are these Congress persons still citizens of this country under their new status? They are not subject to our law and are no longer under the jurisdiction of the United States. They must now be illegal aliens that may be excluded as foreign nationals.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have two feeling on this. In many ways I believe I am more American than many people born here.

why ?

Well, I served this country, and not just as an admin clerk ( even though their contributions were needed), but I trained as a combat medic. I was ready to give for god and country

many people born here are not....so in my opinion, a true American is one willing to bleed for the flag,and die for it if necessary

The other side of the coin......I have the ability to really look inside myself and be honest.

While I may be an american in every sense of the word, there will always be a part of me that is English. While I truly believe, I would put America first, how could you have a president that might hesitate based on a tug at them for their birth country.

There is always that chance, no matter how much I try to tell myself it isnt so.

I believe that the President needs to be a native born citizen, and that their parents, at least one of them should also be native born.

The president needs to only have a love of this country, and a complete loyalty to it

Re: .

Quote Originally Posted by sdbrit68
    I have two feeling on this. In many ways I believe I am more American than many people born here.

why ?

Well, I served this country, and not just as an admin clerk ( even though their contributions were needed), but I trained as a combat medic. I was ready to give for god and country

many people born here are not....so in my opinion, a true American is one willing to bleed for the flag,and die for it if necessary

The other side of the coin......I have the ability to really look inside myself and be honest.

While I may be an american in every sense of the word, there will always be a part of me that is English. While I truly believe, I would put America first, how could you have a president that might hesitate based on a tug at them for their birth country.

There is always that chance, no matter how much I try to tell myself it isnt so.

I believe that the President needs to be a native born citizen, and that their parents, at least one of them should also be native born.

The president needs to only have a love of this country, and a complete loyalty to it
    Yep .. absolutely sdbrite68. And thank you so much for your service to our country.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The trouble is over the years, our positions of public service have been morphed into a position of aristocracy. And how much longer will it be before they become positions of heredity? This is a thought that plagued the Founders, for it took less than 20 years before these attitudes started to surface and became very apparent to Thomas Jefferson when he was Vice President to John Adams who was a Federalist, and the Congress was Federalist controlled.

There simply is no way to truly know what is in the heart of a man...but the way he votes...that may be telling?