Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Time to dial up the intensity today folks!

Lets go!

Time to burn up the phone and FAX lines.
    Time to bombard their mailboxes with emails.

This whole week we need to bring our A game and bring a new level of intensity to this fight.

use this thread:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=64801

Use that link and post your results when you can.

Lets all work together and show our representatives we will NOT stand for this!

Take the fight to them!

The Patriot

here is a sicko ...I went to email Lindsey at his own site...and guess what issue is not on his list anymore?????
    Can you guess???
    So I called and left a message ...because the lines are busy...and then I sent my own E-mail...he is hopeless
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Have been emailing and as I said yesterday, hand writing some letters, since 2 AM.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

[quote="curiouspat"]Have been emailing and as I said yesterday, hand writting some letters, since 2 AM. [/quote

Nice...I have this Friday off, so I have 4 days to go crazy. I am teaming up with about half a dozen people here and we are going to call, fax and email daily.

Just got off the phone with Burr's office. Spoke with a very nice lady, although she did argue with me a bit. I told her that the calls they received overwhelmingly asked Burr to vote no on Monday. When we elect a Senator we expect them to represent our voices in Washington. This he failed to do. As a result, I am handing out flyers in my floor covering store asking that people sign a recall petition for Burr.

She said he feels that every bill that comes up should be made public so the population can see what is in it. That is why he voted for cloture. But there is no knowledge as to whether or not he will finally support this bill.

I said doesn't matter. 200 calls to 7 said vote No for cloture and he denied the people of North Carolina the representation they are due.