Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

Time given to each candidate at the CNN debate

This was the amount of time given to each candidate at the CNN/Youtube Debate:

Giuliani — 16:38, during 20 times
    Romney — 13:18, during 19 times
    Thompson — 12:16, during 12 times
    McCain — 11:00, during 12 times
    Huckabee — 10:00, during 11 times
    Paul — 7:43, during 9 times
    Hunter — 5:06, during 7 times
    Tancredo — 3:49, during 7 times

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The after the debate interview with the voters has left me with a feeling that we are doomed.

LNR

Quote Originally Posted by Once_A_Democrat
    The after the debate interview with the voters has left me with a feeling that we are doomed.
    Oh, ye of little faith!
    It ain't over 'til it's over!
    The fat lady hasn't sung yet ...
    Work on this as if your life depended on it, because it does.
    Illegal immigration and the war in Iraq have 2 things in common:
    1. Nationalize expenses 2. Privatize profits
    Register "INDEPENDENT"

I was actually impressed with Romney.. I was not up until last night. If he could be trusted on his words... Still, he is a tad slick for my liking.. of the so called "top tier" he seems the best choice..
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

LNR

Quote Originally Posted by Pistov
    I was actually impressed with Romney.. I was not up until last night. If he could be trusted on his words... Still, he is a tad slick for my liking.. of the so called "top tier" he seems the best choice..
    I agree ... of the "top tier" he DOES seem to be the best. For me, the positive points for him is that he's rich as hell and doesn't need corporate America ... AND he didn't go to Yale and isn't a member of skull & bones. That, in and of itself, is his main attribute. If we don't have an independent, and if he gets the nomination, he's my guy. But beware the poison media! Even if he's been a choirboy, they still can swiftboat him. Doesn't have to be true, just has to be said.
    Scarey times folks ... scary times ..
    I hate to admit this, but I used to be a Democrat! **cringe** **Ow! stop hitting me!**
    Illegal immigration and the war in Iraq have 2 things in common:
    1. Nationalize expenses 2. Privatize profits
    Register "INDEPENDENT"

Hunter shafted once again!!!

He did have some great comments, though, as usual. "Buy American This Christmas!" and his comments about all we have done for the middle east over the years, ending with "I will NEVER apologize for what America has done!!!" Yeah!!

TexasGal

Well, those figures say it all.
    I bet CNN purposely egged on Guilani and Romney for the ratings. They both acted like children. I thought it was funny when Guilani accused Romney of having a Mansion Sancturary.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hunter is one I have not figured out, I am really surprised he has not received more support from Americans. I tend to believe he has been to close to Bush in the past and it has really harmed him...its the only thing I can figure out!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PLEASE TAKE ACTION!!!! 11/29
    HELP STOP "NORTH CAROLINA COMMUNITY COLLEGES" FROM ADMITTING ILLEGALS !!(This could come to your community college next)
    WATCH VIDEO!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zxJZBecp_0
    ACTION THREAD( CONTACT INFORMATION)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-92278.html
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC Please Contribute!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Once_A_Democrat

We keep waiting for some hero to rescue us .

it ain't gonna happen !

Personally i think that anyone who did try to take back this nation would be in danger ,if you know what I mean .

Call me paranoid, but anyone who isn't is not paying attention .

I don't think there are any ' accidents ' with this nations leaders . it is kinda scairy that they are talking about things now .

There is no good reason why so many western nations are allowing so many radicals into their mist . And all their leaders of these nations are keeping their trap shut except to praise them and defend them .

We even have top candidates blaming terrorism on us . Even though it has been around long before America was even a nation .

http://www.youtube.com/republicandebate#qa_10wxOEZSd6o

To view questions and responses from each candidate.