Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Time To Impeach Bush Over Immigration

A 9/11 Father, Lifelong Republican, Says: Time To Impeach Bush Over Immigration
    From Peter Gadiel

My son was one of the nearly 3000 people murdered on September 11, 2001 by nineteen illegal aliens.

It was easy for the 19 monsters who committed these acts to get into our country and, once in, to remain here unchallenged and at their leisure plan, rehearse, finance and carry out their mass murder. The 9/11 attacks, the murder of my son and thousands of others, were made possible, even inevitable, by the open borders policies instigated by the likes of Ted Kennedy, Charles Schumer, John McCain and others who are in the pockets of the Open Borders Lobby.
    They share in the responsibility for those deaths.

It was to oppose the Open Borders Lobby that a dozen 9/11 family members founded 9/11 Families for a Secure America in 2003. As one of the officers of that organization, it has been a necessary but very painful part of my work to meet hundreds of others who lost beloved family members in the 9/11 attacks.

As 9/11 FSA became widely known for its advocacy in Congress and the states on border security and secure I.D. issues, we found we were being contacted by many whose relatives were murdered by illegal aliens in “ ordinaryâ€
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

Right on brother, right on. In my 67 years on this earth I never questioned my President until Bill Clinton disgraced the office. However, this Bush fellow tops all. He is not fit to hold ANY elected office.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    Right on brother, right on. In my 67 years on this earth I never questioned my President until Bill Clinton disgraced the office. However, this Bush fellow tops all. He is not fit to hold ANY elected office.

I agree with you! I also was a life long republican.

I campaigned for Bush in 2004, voted for him, gave him chance after chance to correct his shortcomings, and now I've joined with millions of fellow Americans trying to get him to come to his senses, or force him to his senses..........and I'm through.

PLEASE hand me the impeachment papers. I'm ready to sign.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am also a life long Republican and I am ashamed that I voted for Bush or Senator Craig.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

I'm with you, Bad. The man should be impeached. At least we could maybe get Cheney to back off this immigration bill if we hollered loud enough. Speaking of Cheney, has anyone heard him speak on this issue? I haven't.

Anyway, I have written letters to the editors in my local papers continuously for the past year on the violent crimes comitted by illegal immigrants in this country. Nearly one million American citizens have fallen victim to the violent crimes of these criminals in the last 8 years, yet the only numbers reporters quote are from the Iraq War.

How many more lives do we have to lose beforel someone in government wakes up and does something about it.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Go go go! Remove the traitor from office!

Bad_Hand, I'm not ashamed, I will just never trust an American leader in the same way that I probably did before.

I do trust some....Congressman Tancredo, Senator Sessions, and there are actually many more.

But I think it's the Republican Party in general that I've lost so much faith in.

But to think that a man (Bush) could pretend so well to be someone that he was definitely not and to fool so many of us and for so long....it's amazing and very scarey.

I hope and pray when he leaves office or gets impeached that he WILL move to Paraguay.

I am a Republican. Sorry was a republican but I did not vote for Bush either time, His IQ is 81 He hid when he was in the service AWOL, while my husband went to Viet Nam twice, He has never seceeded at anything.

People need to be so much more informed and when they are voteing in the man to the highest office in our nation.

When someone says they like Hillary I ask why, well its time for a woman they say, well maybe so but Hillary does not qualify nor does any other Demacate running , I could go through each and everone of them but the list would be to long.
    I just hope Bush has taught alot of Americans a lesson. I am so tired of hearing our elected officals say we can't do this or we can't do that!!! WE are American and we can do anything we set our mind to!
    Don't tell me you can not deport 15 to 29 million illegal, If you do it right they will self deport, how about the president just stand up and say anyone in this country illegally must leave with in 30 days and if you don't you will be splitting up your families when we deport you!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I've been voting for 45 years..............I'm a republican who did not vote for Jorge Boosh........nor his father! When I investigated them, all I could find was crooked stuff! All 3 of the Bush sons are crooks. The stories are on the internet....all you have to do is google!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast