Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Time to IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH, el Presidente of Mexico!

Posted by admin Published in Immigration
    http://beltwaybull.com/blog/?p=111

Thanks to George Bush, Mexico and Mexicans have overrun the United States and are crushing its ability to provide for Americans. George Bush has chosen: Mexico over America.Bush has since taking office embarked on a seven-year “I love Mexicoâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    George Bush is A TRAITOR in my view, or he is a very, very, very stupid man.

In either case he should not be President.
    I absolutely agree! I would say he is both a traitor and stupid!

I don't think of him as president of Mexico - rather a puppet of the government of Mexico.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    As George would say.... we are at War

His Activities have been Treasonous

Treason during a time of war is more serious and is punishable by Ole Smokie (If it was Florida)

It's time for Impeachment proceedings followed by a trial by a jury of his peers

And it needs to happen with the International Press on hand

Many, Many others need to be lined up right behind Georgy waiting for they're very own trial for Treasonous activities

Most of you people are just way to nice and I fear you will pay the cost for your inaction. If you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem

What's worrisome, is he is not alone in running our country into the ground!

Impeach Bush?

If Bush were impeached, Cheney would then be President! Impeach Cheney first. There is currently a movement to do this. Just fyi.

It was time the minute the traitor refused to close the borders after 911.

The masses in the streets sure tells a tale doesn't it. They wonder why their sob storys are not working.

This protest sure woke up alot of Americans, including me!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

IS ANYBODY AWARE OF THIS ? IS IT TRUE ?

http://www.afterdowningstreet.org/cheney

Impeachment
    Congressman Dennis Kucnich, whose bill to impeach Cheney has 22 sponsors, will introduce a resolution on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives on November 6. Another congress member will move to table (kill) the resolution. The vote will come on the 6th, 7th, or 8th. We need you to ask your representative to vote No on tabling, Yes on giving impeachment a chance. Those who vote Yes to table cannot use the excuse that "We don't have the votes," since others will at that same instant with exactly the same exertion be voting No. Please scroll down to contact Congress and the media right away! Spread the word with these flyers.

Dennis Kucinich will be on the phone, Monday, November 5 at 7:30 p.m. ET, 6:30 CT, 5:30 MT, 4:30 PT. If you want to listen, call (641) 715-3300 The access number is: 324341# This is a one-way call with no restriction on the number who are on the line to listen. Please get everybody together and put it on a speaker phone!.........(read more)

http://www.afterdowningstreet.org/cheney

Well they better impeach cheney and Pelosi also.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast