Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    I want a national law that proof of citizenship is required to vote!

Full enforcement of the immigration laws on the books. They can stick their stupid "Policy" crap where the sun don't shine.

Repeal birthright citizenship.

That would be a good starting point for the 112th.

Oh, and stricter rules against "Lame Duck" secessions doing anything other than saying good bye to their loser friends.
    ALL of these are GREAT ideas and should be acted on immediately by our side!!

I think I heard something on the radio that there's some kind of law that prohibits lame duck legislatures from passing certain laws at the last minute, but I could be wrong. If there's not, there should be!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

[quote]“While legislative votes did not move, it’s clear the country is moving in the direction of immigration reform,â€

You know the next thing they will be coming out with is putting a stop to internet freedom. They will be out to shut us up!!!

BRING IT ON!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Hey, I guess we will now look forward to Looey Guiterrez and his cohorts marching in the streets, eh?

Full enforcement of the immigration laws on the books. They can stick their stupid "Policy" crap where the sun don't shine.

Oh, and stricter rules against "Lame Duck" secessions doing anything other than saying good bye to their loser friends.
    And I might add, first offense serious jail time for anyone who knowingly hires undocumented workers. English only enforced in all state and federal offices. Georgia and Missouri are already on this.....it needs to be nationwide

If we are going to go on the offense, don't forget Facebook. I'm watching people argue for and against the "dream" act on Senator Claire McCaskill facebook, its funny. I'm willing to bet this is also going on in other Senator's facebooks.

We won this round, but they won't let up and we shouldn't either.

Banned

I agree however not just proof of citizenship to vote but proof of citizenship to get a standard form of accepted ID. Immigrants have their green cards and such and could get such as a "green" driver's liscense to show that they are a green card immigrant. Immigrants are also required by current law to have their papers on them at ALL times.

And yes repealing the birthright citizenship is a must. That won't be done in the next 2 years though surely. That is one hot topic I'm sure Obama would veto even if it somehow passed through bi-partinship.

Another major player in the field noone wants to look at is "welfare" Its a possible thing that we could very well possibly change that would make a huge impact. Aim for a couple key welfare changes.

1. Require proof of citizenship to recieve any welfare benefits.
    2. Limit welfare to be a limited time with a 1 time limited extension. Such as get it for 3 months and can apply for a 3 month extension. However to pass currently likely need to extend it a fair bit more then 3+3 months maybe 1 years + 1 year.

Both would be hard runners but as long as they can be put up seperately stand a chance. Both would hit illegals hard. One revoking their benefits and 2 limited the benefits they could recieve via legal childrens names making it less desirable to come to the US to live off welfare.

Los Angeles 'Little Mexico and El salvador hotspot'
    Well said patbrunz, also we must get rid of the traitors who are against us. We will not rest.

Our opponents are always attaching their pet bills to other "must pass" bills that are unrelated. Maybe it's time for our side to do that. Next time there's a bill that has to pass, our side should stick several enforcement bills to it. What's good for the goose is good for the gander!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

It sounds good, then you come to the reality of it trying to get the Corn's & Dee's and the other far left wing people who actually think it is all about Mexicans!

Who on earth cares where Illegals come from? Not me! But not so with the other side, it is all about Latinos, Lationos this Latinos that......Never anything about US Citizens.

So you have a basic mind set that you need to over come, and a major reasoning defect in these people not being able to see past anyone's color of skin, religious belief, homeland or other issues. Hence you then become labeled Zenophobic (sp) what ever, but those who will scream the loudest and the most against any type of policy change that is not theirs.

There will be NOTHING you can do to reason with these people, I know I have TRIED, and TRIED and TRIED! Show them in writting and they tell you it is not so! Say something and it is always taken out of context! Those (And yes we know you are reading this posting also) Trolls will stop at absolutley nothing to discredit anyone or any organization, because it is all about them!

It would be really great in a perfect world, but you have to get a grip on reality, fight the fights you know you can win, and loose gracefully to those you cannot and learn lessons from those for the future ones.

Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12