Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TIME SENSITIVE: Tell the DOT what you think about the Mexica

This came in my email today. We need to submit our comments ASAP

[quote]You have until close of business Monday to
    tell them to stop this horrible program to put 3rd world trucks all over our
    highways!

The Transportation Dept extended the deadline for comments until the close of business Monday.

To submit a comment go to http://dms.dot.gov/submit/.

To view comments that have been filed and government documents relating to the cross-border trucking program go to http://dms.dot.gov. click on “simple searchâ€
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

YES I DID THIS LAST WEEK. AND FOR THE ENTIRE WEEK I HAVE BEEN LEAVING LINKS IN CHAT ROOMS AND ON MESSAGE BOARDS AND ASKING OTHERS TO SEND COMMENTS....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll be pushing this out tonight. Wish I would have herd about it sooner.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I POSTED IT TWICE HERE. I GUESS I HAVE TO LEARN TO USE MORE DESCRIPTIVE POSTING TITLES. BUT HEY YOU DID SEND COMMENTS AND PEOPLE STILL HAVE TIME TO DO THIS. I THINK THE TEAMSTERS HAS A LINK TO THIS TOO AND THEY HAVE INFORMATION ABOUT THE ISSUE FROM THE TRUCKERS PERSPECTIVE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Last I heard Aug. 15 this starts. They will roll across our borders. Truckers have been fighting this for several years now. The mass media has ignored this.

I hate to sound negative. But I did feel we had a better chance of defeating the amnesty bill. (due to it being more visible) This truckers border issue has been hiding under the radar for years now. My point is, you can skewer GB all you want (rightfully so) but our congressmen have known of this borders issue concerning commercial trucks for a while now. They control the purse strings for the Fed. DOT. The big shots in Congress have kept this quiet.

We have offset the amnesty bill, but in the dark corners, this issue and others like NAIS, and National ID Act, have been steadily moving forward.

Those who like talk radio, ask yourself how many times you heard about this issue? Scooter Libby, Bill Clinton, Hillary care, all the time that has been spent on fluff and stuff.

For those who like SH see if you can get him to talk about this issue on his show.

Next election we will have to keep these matters in mind. IMHO

The sad part about this is that alot of truckers come from rural areas. Fair pay in rural areas is attractive. These truckers take freight out to CA.(CA has 1/5 of our national economy) or TX (another large piece) and they get freight from the borders areas, as well as others, as back hauls. Backhauls are what get these truckers back home. Back hauls generally do not pay as well as the freight that goes from one's area. These back hauls allow the trucking company to get their truck and driver back home so that they can haul their contract freight again. (better pay)

When the Mexican drivers take the back haul freight (originating at the border states) to wherever, they will not only tie up the backhaul on their end but the contract freight in the interior. (this will become their back haul)

The poor soul who lives in the rural areas driving a truck will find much more competition for his freight. This will take money from the rural areas.

Alot of truckers are part time farmers, (small family farms) and ranchers. They truck to pay the bills. This is a sham of major magnitudes. IMHO

American trucking firms (the very large ones) JB Hunt, Swift, Celadon, and others will set up terminals on the Mexican side of the border, they will be able to hire 2 drivers for the wages of 1 (or less?) American driver.
    Ofcourse Mexican trucking outfits will be involved also.

Actually the their yards on the other side of the border are already set up.

If we use our imagination, when these rural truckers have a hard time paying the note on the farm, who will come in and buy them out! Land speculators.

This goes farther IMHO, but it starts to get dark.

Did it a week ago for 5 people......

I am so pissed about this...I am so very anger...
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

April
    Done!!! Thanks for posting!

done

2350 comments so far

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast