Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Time Warner stinks!

I called Time Warner today because my friend had a problem with their internet service and the first thing I heard was "Press one for english". Morons! When I was done talking to the tech, I told him that their answering system STINKS! Where are we, in Mexico?

In this country we speak English so why the hell do I have to press one to get an English speaking help? If it was my account, I'd cancel it and find another one that doesn't cater to illegal aliens.

So I urge everyone to BOYCOTT Time Warner and DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. Same for any other illegal-loving businesses.

That reminds me, if you guys don't have a list of illegal-loving businesses to boycott, you're not really serious about fighting illegal immigration.

Re: Time Warner stinks!

Quote Originally Posted by socal
    why the hell do I have to press one to get an English speaking help?
    I don't. Here, if you don't press anything, the call rolls back to a real person. I usually tell whoever answers I was waiting to see which number I should press for Japanese.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Try boycotting stores that have signs in English & Spanish. I emailed Lowes after they installed Spanish signs in Alaska. My reply from them "We are a deverse company" Hello you would think in Alaska they might put up sings for Native Alaskans who speak their native language.

I go to small mom & pop stores. I might pay more but I am happy and English is spoken.

Welcome BigLake13.

Lowe's is known for having everything in English and Spanish in their stores. When I first noticed it I was getting a headache because everywhere I looked there were two languages.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn