Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

lol maybe god is unhappy at all the things going on in the world!?
    you never know...

on a more scientific and probable theory, it could be severe damage to the ecosystem
    for example, like how china puts the oceans ecosystem at risk everyday by over fishing
    sharks for their fins, when sharks are needed to keep the life balance...maybe somewhere, something was knocked off balance either atmospherically or within the system directly that effects animal migrations in and out of air.

could be aliens too...! lol. just kidding.....or am I?!

Oh...give me a break. There are thousands of birds dropping out of the sky...fgs. That is not normal. And it is not one incident but many incidents. Fish are also dying BY THE TONS. And it is all happening within days of each other. That is not a normal or natural occurence...sorry....but something is happening.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's all the vitriolic rhetoric!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Oh...give me a break. There are thousands of birds dropping out of the sky...fgs. That is not normal. And it is not one incident but many incidents. Fish are also dying BY THE TONS. And it is all happening within days of each other. That is not a normal or natural occurence...sorry....but something is happening.
    I'm with you, redpony. It ain't normal.

Here's the explanation for at least one of these events:

USDA Acknowledges Poisoning Birds in South Dakota
    Jan 21, 2011 – 1:12 PM
    Hugh Collins Contributor

Authorities have solved the mystery of the death of thousands of birds in South Dakota and come up with a surprising killer: the U.S. Department of Agriculture.

Inhabitants in Yankton were surprised when they found hundreds of starlings lying frozen on the streets and in the city's Riverside Park, MSNBC reported. Some people thought the birds had simply left it too late to fly south for the winter.

Now, the USDA says it set out poisoned bait for the birds after a local farmer complained that they were defecating in his animal feed.

"They say that they had poisoned the birds about 10 miles south of Yankton, and they were surprised they came to Yankton like they did and died in our park," says Yankton Animal Control Officer Lisa Brasel.

There has been a string of mass animal deaths so far this year, from dead fish in the Detroit River to red-winged blackbirds falling from the sky in Arkansas and Louisiana.

In Yankton, the starlings made the area look like something out of an Alfred Hitchcock movie, witness Alison Brown said.

"The street where we park and the sidewalks were just covered with them," Brown said.

The USDA says the dead birds do not pose a threat to any animal that might eat them, such as house cats.

The agency does not typically poison animals, but felt it made sense in this case, USDA biologist Ricky Woods said, according to Reuters.

"Lethal means are always a last resort," Woods said. "In this situation it's what we had to do."

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/01/21/us-ag ... -in-south/

I am suspicious of the story that they poisoned the birds. What about all the other bird deaths? What about the fish deaths. And this is not just happening in this country either....it is happening elsewhere. There is something happening and they just want to cover it up by saying it was them. I don't think so. All the deaths happened in the same time period and in different regions of the world. Are they poisoning the fish also? And why poison the birds at all? They could just use food to trap them and then take them elsewhere and set them free. Sorry but I don't believe them. First they said it was firecrackers....lol...that scared the birds into committing suicide. When no one believed that ridiculous story, then they came up with this story. Well it makes no sense in the larger picture of large scale wildlife deaths. They are not poisoning all these birds and fish, especially in such huge numbers....and especially not GLOBALLY.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12