Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tired of Hearing What Vicente Fox Wants

I'm sick and tired of hearing what this moron wants. It's time for someone to tell him to get his nose out of the business of running our country.

WHO IN THE HELL does he think he is ? I swear this maniac thinks he is the President of Mexico and the Vice President of the United States of America.

Move over, Dick Cheney, someone else wants to sit at your desk. This wouldn't be such a bad idea if it was someone other than Vicente Fox.

I am sick of listening to this mumbling moron. Do you think the Wackident would EVER tell him to let the American people run their own country ? NO WAY. It's just these kinds of events and things that make Americans even more angry at GWB.

Tell Vicente Fox to LEAVE US ALONE. I HATE that GWB allows us to be subjected to this. It's horrible. It's embarrassing to have a president who does not stand up for the American people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I e-mailed the racist filthy dog a few years back, telling the idiot to beware, that the possibility exists that the USA will get some politicians with guts to heed the desire of so many Americans: to declare that Mexico is our enemy and greatest threat and that, if necessary, a state of war be declared.

I informed the putrid slime that I was ready and willing to don the uniform again and destroy his country, if necessary, to protect the USA.

I told the blithering idiotic despot, an elite with deep ties to our ruling elite (the elites of the world have more in common with each other than they do their fellow citizens of whatever country they reside), that the numbers of Americans despising him and his country is growing.

Well, Fox didn't heed my warning.

Oh well..... felt good to send the message. I bet the scum had his lackeys send the message to the FBI or other American security unit. I don't care. The jack-booted thugs kow towing to their masters can't harass too many of us for speaking our mind or else the elites may face a backlash.

There can only be so many Ruby Ridges and Wacos before the patriots remaining, the non-sheep citizens, decide that the time for revolt has arrived.

I ignore that troll, he can fall off the face of the planet and I would probably never know it.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

I think V. Fox should be charged with eco-terrorism . sending 20 million uneducated people ,all in the breeding decade , to our country-- is an hostile act- worse then anything anyone in the middleast has ever done to us.

Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    I think V. Fox should be charged with eco-terrorism . sending 20 million uneducated people ,all in the breeding decade , to our country-- is an hostile act- worse then anything anyone in the middleast has ever done to us.
    I agree, Mexico is a much bigger threat than Iraq will ever be.

Do you think the Wackident would EVER tell him to let the American people run their own country?
    Hell No. Bush still doesn't care about what we want and he never will. The j--koff is still calling for a guest worker program despite Congress sending him a message, despite the overwhelming majority of America vehemently opposed to it because he is so arrogant, so stubborn, so HELLBENT on CHEAP LABOR, so HELLBENT on appeasing his rich fat cat buddies on Wall ST and inside the Beltway, so HELLBENT on GLOBALISM. To him it's his way or the highway. The guy has no concept of how our government works, no concept of our constitution. He thinks that Congress just merely exist to serve his interest and to push his agenda. He thinks he doesn't have to listen to the people of this country and quite frankly that is scarey. He'd rather spy on us before he closes the borders. He threw a major tantrum about the Patriot Act which speaks volumes about his character. This fool needs to be impeached so when he continues his drug/alcohol binge, the only person he'll be hurting with his decisions is himself (and his family too, but who cares).

Time for Congress to grow a pair and drop a bill of impeachment right on Jorge's lap.

The American people need to continue to demand his impeachment. We can't rest. Don't slack off or Jorge's #'s will go back up and then the Republican'ts will think it's ok to continue to push Jorge's agenda. No, No, No, we can't let up for a second.

Tell Vicente Fox to LEAVE US ALONE. I HATE that GWB allows us to be subjected to this. It's horrible. It's embarrassing to have a president who does not stand up for the American people.
    Oh your so, so right. President Bush is the worst ever. I can't understand for the life of me why the whole country isn't outraged over this buffoon and his master Vicente. This country seems like it has been nudered for far too long, beaten down by the BIG LIE that is political correctness and multiculturalism. It's time to rise up and say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. VICENTE SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH, WE DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK OR WANT, YOUR FREE RIDE IS OVER NOW AND FOREVER.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He'd rather spy on us before he closes the borders. He threw a major tantrum about the Patriot Act which speaks volumes about his character.
    He threw a tantrum when the majority of the people said they wanted our troops out of Iraq, too. Why doesn't he get all bent out of shape over the thousands of invaders that come across our borders each month? Spolied brat!

Fox can stick it in his mess kit.

Remember when Rudy Guiliani told Prince Bandar of Saudi Arabia to keep his money and spare us the lecture after 9-11? Well, I wish Bush had that kind of guts. He could tell V. Fox to go pound salt or just laugh in his face or something. Both of them, Bush and Fox, seem to have been cut from the same mold.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)