Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TNT and Illegal Immigration (The Closer)

My girlfriend loves this show "The Closer" and today the cable network show tackled the issue of illegal immigration.

It starts with a mysterious murder. Police soon find an illegal in a hospital injured from a shoot out that it was suspected started when Coyotes tried to extort more money from the illegals. Then police find the two illegals that were murdered inside of a white truck at a construction site. Coincidently 3 years earlier at the same spot 15 illegals died of heat exhaustion when the coyotes didn't turn on the refrigerator.

As the illegal in the hospital is set for release the lead character ask her superior for a favor. He responds "I can't ask the hospital to hold someone, especially an illegal immigrant" (I believe that cites the massive amounts of money hospitals lose from being forced to treat them).

Finally the case is solved. It turns out the illegal man in the hospital is a coyote as were the two found dead in the truck. They were responsible for the 15 murdered in the truck. Their killer was the son whose parents were killed in that truck incident (and amazingly he speaks perfect english as does the coyote).

The son tells police a sob story about how his parents paid soo much money and how they would never be together again to which I replied "if you stayed in mexico....." then my girlfriend shushed me.

In the end both men are booked on murder charges and get set to spend some more taxpayers money with their prison stints.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon5
    "if you stayed in mexico....."
    dragon5,

That is the answer to all their whines and complaints directed at Americans. You shouldn't be here, you did it to yourself and it's not my problem.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)