Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "Pawlenty of pandering!"
    Instead of just throwing up a critical comment, perhaps you can provide us with the reason you feel that way. Please be constructive. Thank you.
    Why don't you look it up yourself! I watched the FN debate and know what I heard "He sucks!" Pawlenty of BS!
    Thanks for being constructive.
    "Why the hell should I have to do your research?" Do your own research!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Pawlenty of pandering!"
    Instead of just throwing up a critical comment, perhaps you can provide us with the reason you feel that way. Please be constructive. Thank you.
    Why don't you look it up yourself! I watched the FN debate and know what I heard "He sucks!" Pawlenty of BS!
    "Why the hell should I have to do your research?" Do your own research!
    I don't read minds, all the research in the world isn't going to tell me why you feel the way you do. That is why I asked you to provide some specifics.

Honestly, I'm always open to learn more about the candidates. If you know something I don't, I'd definitely be interested in hearing it. Pawlenty isn't my 'favorite son' but I don't see that we have a lot of choices at this point.
    Our country is on the brink, we can not screw this one up cause we'll never make it another 4yrs. with Obama! And on the day Nov.2,2012 we will all stand together backing a winner a long shot and we'll donate our time and what little cash we can spare to take control of the Senate and the White House
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned

Steve is always constuctive. So dont be rolling your stupid eyes at him. Pawlenty sux.

Tim Pawlenty on Immigration
    Republican MN Governor

Require federal electronic verification for state employment
    WHEREAS the federal Department of Homeland Security and the

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (“ICEâ€

Banned
    Herman Cain Could Be Obama’s Worst Nightmare
    Posted on July 26, 2010.

Maybe this is the man we need!! I’ll keep watching him. He sounds good so far!!

Is this man Obama’s worst nightmare?

‘The One’ may have met his match in emerging presidential candidate

Posted: July 21, 2010

By Chelsea Schilling

© 2010 WorldNetDaily

He could be President Obama’s worst nightmare – a business mastermind, a natural problem solver and a black man of “substanceâ€

[quote="stevetheroofer"]Tim Pawlenty on Immigration
    Republican MN Governor

Require federal electronic verification for state employment
    WHEREAS the federal Department of Homeland Security and the

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (“ICEâ€

Can anyone provide evidence that Cain has said he does not support a path to legalization for illegal aliens?

Banned
    Herman looks like he is getting my vote and my backing as a candidate.

I like Michele Bachmann, but do I think she has a chance of beating obama?

No

The press will eat her alive like they always do with conservative women. I think she has a better chance of being V.P. with Cain.

I am looking at this election in a different way this time around. We have to get obama out and who will be able to do it.

I think that will be Cain. The race card, for one won't be able to be thrown in the faces of the ones that want Cain to win.

Although I respect Numbers USA and have been a member for many years, I do not see how they can grade Cain on immigration since he has not held public office before and there for has not voted on immigration.

His stance on immigration looks pretty damn good to me. ( I would like for him to clarify his stance on the illegal's already here though.)

Sorry, but I just don't trust Pawlenty for some reason. Something about him just doesn't sit right with me, but I can't put my finger on it............

Unless something drastically happens between now and November 2012, Cain has my vote.

Banned
    On October of 2010 Herman Cain was interviewed by the Daily Caller and spoke about immigration. He stated that current US laws should be enforced.

In terms of handling immigration issues, Cain said he would, first and foremost, secure the U.S. border with Mexico.

[b]“I don’t buy this malarkey that we can’t secure the border,â€

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast