Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Today I am Ashamed to be from UTAH

Today I am ASHAMED to be from UTAH!

I do thank everyone from ALIPAC for there efforts in the fight to kill the bills that will eventually destroy this great state.

I have been sending numerous e-mails and making phone calls the past few weeks. I thought we had it won.

This a copy of the e-mail I sent to Governor Herbert.

"I'm writing to ask Governor Herbert to veto the illegal alien Amnesty bill on his desk.
    Every illegal from every other State is packing there bags getting ready to head to UTAH!!
    Every drug cartel in MEXICO is getting ready to send as many people as possible to UTAH!!
    Can the Senate not see the wave that is about to hit us!! And how many Dollars’ is it going to take to clean it up!! If it will be possible!!
    Utah is about to become the premiere MEXICAN drug cartel Capital of the US!! This is no JOKE!! Look between the lines!!
    Also, Utah does not have the Constitutional authority to stop the enforcement of America's popular existing immigration laws.

Governor Herbert, PLEASE STOP THIS BILL DEAD IN ITS TRACKS!!

Thank You,"

You're exactly right Iron! Every illegal invader and their anchor baby has eyes on Utah. We will continue to do what we can in order to save Utah.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We members in other States are doing what we can to help.

"They'll start askin' here soon with the flood of calls!"

Here's some addresses to Roofing co. in Utah if anyone needs a roofer!Wink

826 N 100 E
    Spanish Fork, UT.84660

377 E 300 S
    Springville, UT.84663

PO box 50315
    Provo, UT.84605

1151 E 300 S
    Provo,UT.84606
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hope this has not already been posted. I searched for the title and could not find it.

Utah Legislative Leaders & Special Interests Force Through Amnesty/Guestworker Program

By Ronald W. Mortensen,
    March 8, 2011

Illegal immigration has been a central focus of the current Utah legislative session.

Immediately after the Arizona enforcement bill was signed into law, state Rep. Stephen Sandstrom indicated that he would introduce enforcement legislation in the 2011 legislature and the proposal drew overwhelming public support.

The supporters of illegal immigration led by the Salt Lake Chamber of Commerce, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS), and the Utah agriculture industry expressed horror at the prospect of Utah following Arizona's lead and a short time later brought out the Utah Compact, which was designed to defuse enforcement efforts and to protect illegal aliens and their employers. The Compact was signed by community and business leaders in a highly publicized ceremony.

In keeping with its usual practice of indirectly influencing public opinion when it comes to controversial political issues in Utah, the LDS Church didn't sign the Compact but immediately issued a press release expressing its strong support for it. The Church's press release moved it away from its strong, unequivocal support of the rule of law and towards a social justice position as it called for "just and enforceable laws" and "accountability" to the law rather than obedience to the law.

The LDS Church's support of the Compact was largely seen as being driven by its increasing focus on illegal aliens as a source of new converts and its various interests in Latin America ranging from ensuring the issuance of visas for its missionaries to issues related land ownership and taxation of its properties.

The Salt Lake Chamber played a key role in developing the Compact and the guestworker bill in order to protect its members' ability to hire low cost, illegal-alien labor. Agricultural interests quickly signed on for the same reason.

Supporters of the Compact opposed bills designed to control and reduce illegal immigration and succeeded in passing a Utah guestworker program which would grant illegal aliens in Utah a state-issued work permit beginning in 2013.

During the debates and discussions on the amnesty bill, representatives of the Chamber and agricultural interests openly acknowledged that their members are employing illegal labor. LDS church officials maintained a permanent presence in the restricted areas of the legislature where they had direct access to legislators out of sight of the public.

The leadership of both houses of the Utah legislature worked hand-in-hand with the pro-illegal immigration coalition and forced through a guestworker program with virtually no debate and without even allowing House members to read the bill in a late-night session last Friday, March 4.

Tactics employed by the Chamber, agriculture, and the LDS Church, coupled with the power play executed by the leaders of the Utah House of Representatives and the Utah state Senate, have been described as "Washington and Chicago politics come to Utah."

Many observers noted that the passage of the Utah amnesty/guestworker bill was virtually identical to the way national health insurance was rammed through Congress. Utah legislative leaders supported by powerful interest groups used pure political muscle to ensure passage of an unpopular bill that those voting hadn't read.

Utah Gov. Gary Herbert, who shows great respect for both the Salt Lake Chamber and the LDS Church, is expected to sign the amnesty/guestworker bill in spite of the fact that legislative analysts have declared it to be unconstitutional.

http://cis.org/mortensen/utah-guestworker-amnesty
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "They'll start askin' here soon with the flood of calls!"

Here's some addresses to Roofing co. in Utah if anyone needs a roofer!Wink

826 N 100 E
    Spanish Fork, UT.84660

377 E 300 S
    Springville, UT.84663

PO box 50315
    Provo, UT.84605

1151 E 300 S
    Provo,UT.84606
    All right, Steve, Enlighten me. What the ???? has this got to do with the price of tea in China??????

The Mormon Church should be ashamed of itself! I do not say that lightly or to beat anyone over the head. I say that matter of factly as they look very hypocritical by not supporting lawful behavior.

Nevada is talking about getting rid of legalized prostitution, perhaps the Mormon Church could woo the houses of ill repute to locate into the Land of Milk and Honey? Think of the revenues? Then the Mormon leaders would not have to drive to the state's borders to have a good time.

My comments are aimed directly at the Mormon Church and should not be misconstrued as ill feelings towards those who do support the laws of the land and have respect for the laws. I have always liked the state of Utah and those I have met there. They seemed very conservative, hard working and sensible.

Good luck to those in Utah.

Quote Originally Posted by AZres
    All right, Steve, Enlighten me. What the ???? has this got to do with the price of tea in China??????
    "Look if you were calling Utah you'd know what the hell it means!"

"I was in a crowded bar one night and accidentally bumped a guy's pool que while he was lining up his shot." He said "Why don't you watch where you're goin' you stupid SOB!" I said "out of the 15yrs. I've been roofing I've never let anyone talk to me like that!" "He apologized profusely and bought me several beers, and at the end of the night he thanked me!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Well, Steve, I have been calling AND emailing UTAH and your answer still doesn't make any sense. No beers from me.

It is funny the things one thinks of - I was remembering when a Morman friend of mine was getting married and I was not allowed to attend the Ceremony, because I was not a Mormon. Oh boy, I can see it now, it will be turned into a race issue and the protest and law suits will begin.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast