Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Today the migra was here,"

Saw this today on another site!

Neighbors panicky in aftermath of sweeps An eerie quiet has descended over the past week on Fulton Street, a stretch of weather-beaten apartment buildings in eastern Linda Vista that is home to a large number of recent immigrants, some of them legal residents, others not. Some people have skipped work. Others have skipped doctor appointments. Children are walking to school more frequently by themselves, neighbors say, because their parents are afraid to accompany them outside. "Today the migra was here," explained Jose Cardenas, 30, one of those here legally, on a gray afternoon this week when the sidewalks were empty and the street deserted save for passing cars. "People hide, and they don't come out." Last Thursday, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement in San Diego launched a six-day special operation to seek out immigration fugitives or "absconders" who have failed to comply with deportation orders, haven't shown up at immigration hearings or have committed a deportable offense.

10 Jun 2006 @ 06:39 am

http://idexer.com/index.php

Banned
    I pray for the day that this is not news.

Who is in control?

As I previously mentioned in another forum I am not raising my hopes as most of these are most likely Mexicans and will probably be released. These round-ups will last only as long as Bush's brother Fox allows them to. El Presidente Vincente Bush has placed the welcome mat out for terrorists, drug dealers, MS-13 gang members, criminals and sex offenders by his refusal to secure our borders. I guess the loss of a few American lives is inconsequential to Comrade Bush as he continues down the path to his Globalist Manifesto. If god forbid anything should happen on the scale of 9-11 or worse El Bushero will be held personally responsible by 280 million Americans for outright negligence and irresponsibility.

Anything that tells the illegals that we are not joking around anymore would be welcome for me. Even if it is half-hearted. I want them to make their long distance calls with those phone cards and tell their friends and family in whatever Banana Republic they come from...

"Hey ese...the gringos are gettin freakin' serious over here!"

Although we all know that this is a half hearted charade, the most important thing is that the unintended consquences PROVE THAT ILLEGALS CAN BE FOUND & DEALT WITH by the government.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'am familar with the Linda Vista area and it is a bad place, not only because of the illegal Mexicans but also due to the gangs down there, both Latino and Asiain. Shootings and rape are so commen there they don't even bother to report it anymore.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If god forbid anything should happen on the scale of 9-11 or worse El Bushero will be held personally responsible by 280 million Americans for outright negligence and irresponsibility.
    This is an interesting statement.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)