Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Today's Meet the Press

Did anyone else see Tim Russert's Meet the Press today with Rudy Giuliani? I wouldn't vote for him for President if he were the only candidate listed on the ballot. He's got too much baggage. Tim ask him if he would pledge to balance the budget and not raise taxes. His answer was that he doesn't make pledges. As President his "intentions" would be to balance the budget and not raise taxes, etc. I know that the candidates pledge to do this or do that when they are running and after getting elected they never follow through on those pledges, but "intentions" just doesn't carry it for me.

Rudy has too much baggage to win, anyway.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I didn't catch it all, but while he was questioning him about his representing the Dubai Govt. (sp?) Did he happen to mention his law firm also represented Cintra the Spanish Govt. who is financing and will get the profits from the Trans Texas Corridor. (which is just a conspiracy according to the YouTube Debates question to Ron Paul which the idiot Jeffrey Toobin from CNN laughed about after the debates.)

I wish I could have stuck around long enough to hear if he did. If not, I would have wished to ask that question. Fat Chance if it would get ask, then they might have to acknowledge it exists and not a figment of our imagination.

I caught the tail end of it. What ticks me off is that the host says he has invited all the major candidates on his show. Of course, our candidates Ron Paul, Duncan Hunter and Tom Tancredo have never been invited.

I loved watching Ghouliani squirm in his chair when asked if it was normal for a Mayor's mistress to have 24 hour tax paid security.

The man is a magot, a crook, liar and cheater. He has also made millions off the NAU.

Rudy is finished! I watched the whole interview and I honestly don't know how Rudy could withstand the embarrassment on national tv! I was embarrassed for him! This country is in trouble when a crook and cheat like Guiliani has the gall to run for president.

Tim Russert is the ONLY worthwhile interviewer on MSM. I hope he moderates more debates. I would love to see him go a few more rounds with Shrillary!

Then there was Chris Wallace and Huckabee was denying what he meant by "path to citizenship" in the past. Twisting and twisting. Then Mc Cain came on saying it was true that he was against amnesty on a setup question where Wallace brought i up as false. Geees. They give me the creeps because so many don't catch the spin. Or do they?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dianne said:
    I loved watching Ghouliani squirm in his chair when asked if it was normal for a Mayor's mistress to have 24 hour tax paid security.
    Oh Man! I missed that. What was his answer, or did he spinnnn.

The man is a magot, a crook, liar and cheater. He has also made millions off the NAU.
    I love how they portray him as "Americans Mayor" for his handling of the 9/11 disaster. Meanwhile the Police and Firemen of NYC loathe him.

I think many have had a new awakening in the last 6 years.

His answer was that it was not his doing. This "Tart" who wishes to be the First Lady was receiving death threats, so the police department insisted she have 24/7 protection; and she received the same treatment anyone else would if they were also receiving death threats.

Sex, lies and videotape.... that is Ghouliani.

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Then there was Chris Wallace and Huckabee was denying what he meant by "path to citizenship" in the past. Twisting and twisting. Then Mc Cain came on saying it was true that he was against amnesty on a setup question where Wallace brought i up as false. Geees. They give me the creeps because so many don't catch the spin. Or do they?
    Huckabee is another liar from Arkansas. He wants in-state tuition, and a "path to citizenship". He is following Pence's plan on the "Touch Back" agenda for illegals.

The more I see of that joker the more I realize why is known as "GOMER" Could you imagine Gomer Pyle running the country?!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    His answer was that it was not his doing. This "Tart" who wishes to be the First Lady was receiving death threats, so the police department insisted she have 24/7 protection; and she received the same treatment anyone else would if they were also receiving death threats.
    Sex, lies and videotape.... that is Ghouliani.
    So, money was spent to protect Rudy, his wife, AND his mistress!!

Plus, don't forget the NY firemen----as well as the Firmen's Organization throughout the country-----and their families and friends-----who have started a campaign to bring Rudy down--------due to his actions prior/during 9/11-----including his actions during the retrieval of bodies from Ground Zero.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast