Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    So we really don't know what the Senate is cooking up on this bill.

Dixie
    What we can be sure of is we will be betrayed if they have their way.

Judd Gregg of NH is the senator obama has picked.

April
    Great show as always, W! That thousand dollar bills for 60 miles totally freaked me out!!! Yeah I can wrap mind around it and I am more pissed than ever and will be calling even more!

William I saw somewhere that if America spent 1 million dollars a day since Jesus was born, it would only be 3/4 of a Trillion!!!
    My friend sent me the math on it.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Judd Gregg of NH is the senator obama has picked.
    You beat me too it! I read where he would only leave if he was guaranteed a Republican replaces him.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

That happens to the thomas links. I think it's a security feature.

This is the House version you want to look at.
    Text (Received in Senate from House)[H.R.1.RDS]

Go to
    www.thomas.gov and search for bill number H.R.1 and then click on Text of Legislation
    Click on
    American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (Received in Senate from House)[H.R.1.RDS]
    and you can vew the text summary and click on the links to view the text of each item.

This is the version sent to the Senate voted on and passed by the House Democrats. Now the two branches need to reconcile the differences in joint committee. Currently the Senate is issuing amendments to their version.

Conjered up by Specter, Snowe and Collins.... some Senate Amendments are removing pieces of bacon but the Hog will survive.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good show and I also had no idea I could contact senators and congressmen across state borders, like you caller from California. While I have been blasting my current elected, I will carry my message to every state official in the country. Gotta get busy and add over 500 e-mail addresses to the list. Hope the old 'puter can handle all this fun.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Judd Gregg's replacement is Bonnie Newman a state legislator who was with "Republicans for Lynch" in the last Gubernatorial election. She does not intend to run when the term ends.

Kenya Tourism

http://www.tourism.go.ke
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just stop collecting income tax for this year, no personal income tax
    no witholding nothing , and watch

I was suprised to hear that GWB stopped immigration enforcement against aunty in December. Was that because he was trying to smoothe the way or cause a problem for Obama? After eight years of this idiocy we have seen, I would not believe anything GWB spouts again, including his memoirs. Does anyone else get the feeling that independent consultant Rove had his fingers in the pie?
    And Richard, thank you for your points on this show. I can see why aunty is fighting deportation. She probably figures the designers in Kenya for her ball gowns are inadequate, and that alone should be a reason to grant her asylum. I mean it is so passe to show up at White House events in the same outfit.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast