Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Our government thinks we are destroyed already. LOL, the Prez O. thinks he still has to ask to us for more of our taxes. He truly thinks he is going to build GOODWILL.

E-Verify, Close Borders, Deport all Illegals
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Agree Worried. The first part of stimulus was the stupidity of Congress, panicked by Paulson, just shoving money out the door with no strings attached. Here is some cash, do what you want, and what the receivers of the cash wanted was their bonuses so they could redecorate their offices and homes. Actually, I like Obama's idea that if any execs feel they deserve bonuses, it will be in restricted stock which can't be sold till taxpayers are paid back. Restore your company to health or all those bonuses in restricted stock will be worth less than the paper they were printed on. It should cause some of these guys loss of sleep, especially when the yacht payment is due. Now why didn't Congress think of that?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    William I saw somewhere that if America spent 1 million dollars a day since Jesus was born, it would only be 3/4 of a Trillion!!!
    My friend sent me the math on it.
    Worried,

That is correct. One million dollars per day is 365 million per year or $360,000,000 Multiply that times 2008 years since Jesus and the total is....

$722,880,000,000

Seven hundred and twenty two billion, eight hundred and eighty million dollars, or as worries American says it.

About 3/4's of a Trillion Dollars.

The population of the United States is roughly 300 million people or $300,000,000

One Trillion dollars divided evenly, which is not an accurate portrayal of the smaller percentage of people that will be paying these generational tax debts and interest, would be....

$3,333 per person.

W

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234