Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TS Lugar is undecided I called my, you know what off today, you see I don't have much left!
    He is undecided "DON'T TAKE YES FOR AN ANSWER!"
    Fixin' it now Hometown!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Fill the district office voice mails too.

Continue to post alerts about the Dream Act on sites that may get others involved if not already actively working against this. Many are not aware, still asleep on what may happen in the next day or two.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder if they're planning to give a big, generous Xmas gift to all illegal aliens by passing the Dream Act? Let's hope common sense rules at the Senate and they defeat it. If it does pass, I think the reality of what might be really going on will hit most concerned people like a ton of bricks. The rest will be asleep thinking that there has been some sort of approval on 'immigration reform' instead of an amnesty to illegal aliens. What or who is pushing Reid to fight so hard for the Dream Act? Or is it just he himself?

Reid is a dogmatic believer in open borders. It benefits him politically, but he also believes in reshaping the electorate-remember, he would lose in an ordinary election, if the state stayed the same-which is always tricky with a populace as transient as Nevada's.

But he's counting on these little tykes:

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2010/no ... writethru/

To vote for him when he runs for re-election again 18 years from now.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Quote Originally Posted by Shapka
    Reid is a dogmatic believer in open borders. It benefits him politically, but he also believes in reshaping the electorate-remember, he would lose in an ordinary election, if the state stayed the same-which is always tricky with a populace as transient as Nevada's.

But he's counting on these little tykes:

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2010/no ... writethru/

To vote for him when he runs for re-election again 18 years from now.
    Why would any sane person want open borders, lack of screening of immigrants, the burden on tax payers and social, educational services, crime, drugs, human trafficking, citizenship gaming through anchor babies, monopolies on illegal immigration, loss of culture and sovereignty, illegal workers, social security number theft, fraud, displacement of American workers, etc.? That sounds crazy, evil and unpatriotic. Does the Devil rule over people who want these things to happen or what?

April
    CALL EMAIL AND FAX PATRIOTS, KEEP THE PRESSURE ON! OUR COUNTRY IS AT STAKE!

Boxer was on the senate floor babbeling something about the tax bill. She said that California's umemployment rate is over 12%! I just sent her an email asking why any rep would vote on a bill that would make millions of illegal aliens able to compete for American jobs and space in our already overcrowded college campuses.
    Working on my emails to the traitors.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Good to see you butterbean. Thank you for the email to Senator Boxer.

Luke 2:11, Unto us is born a Savior, Christ the Lord
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Spread the word Action needed here:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-221357-0-da ... rasc-.html

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Baucus' staffer told me that he was going to vote against the DREAM Act. Did anyone get the same response?
    Hey Steve, should we also be calling Brown in Ohio? If he votes yes he will be out of a job in two years.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast