Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Toll-free Number for Senators

Here's a number to use that's paid for by our opposition. It will connect you directly with either of your senators.

1-800-417-7666. (English number)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"yeah, we won't accept any excuses!!!!" I can't believe they have that on the message . . . tell your senator to support keeping families together . . . or we won't accept any excuses!! What, they gonna riot if they don't get their way??? Bring it on!!!!!!!!

anyhoo, I just strongly suggested to Sen. Lamar Alexander's office to not support this amnesty, that thousands are watching and he will get kicked out of office.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

1-800-417-7666 - This is the opposition number

I know this was just in another post but I wanted to get this number out to everyone. LISTEN to what it says . . . listen . . . it is amazing!! Wonder why we don't have our own anti-amnesty number?
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

I've been sending out flyers to voters with the Spanish # included...so they can hear for themselves that illegals are lobbying their public officials.

I also include the number for the senators district and DC offices.

Thanks for the oppositions 1-800 # in Enlish. I'll enjoy using it to tell my senators to vote against Amnesty!
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

All I could get were busy signals when I called the numbers given on the senators websites but Dole's office answered on the first ring when I used this number and Burr's office had a voice mail but (amazingly) gave a cell phone number for the person answering calls. I can only surmise that this number has some sort of special preference.