Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Toll free numbers.

I noticed several differentt toll free numbers posted that are being used to contact the Congress. So I tried to gather them in one place.

If you find another number, please post it.
    Numbers to use so far:

(Dream Supporter numbers deleted by Mod)

The other four are toll free numbers that connect directly with the capitol switchboard.

Toll free for the capitol switchboard
    1-866-587-3023
    1-866-220-0044
    1-877-851-6437
    1-877-762-8762
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Toll free numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    I noticed several differenet toll free numbers posted that are being used to contact the Congress. So I tried to gather them in one place.

If you find another number, please post it.
    Numbers to use so far:

. (Dream Supporter numbers deleted by Mod)

The other four are toll free numbers that connect directly with the capitol switchboard.

Toll free for the capitol switchboard
    1-866-587-3023
    1-866-220-0044
    1-877-851-6437
    1-877-762-8762
    Thanks so much. We use our pay by minute cell phone for long distance so this really helps!

April
    Do not call the toll free number set up for illegals and their supporters to call in . Just got this heads up from someone who found out from a staffer the phone number is set up to automatically make your vote a yes for the dream act.

This is what she related to me she did after getting text.
    I called again to make sure she put me down for NO, she said, " You called before on another number and I marked that down. All calls that come in on the 866-996-5161 automatically register you as "supporting Dream Act", that's the way it's set up. So my first call that I made direct to Scott Brown's number was ok, but the one to the 5161 number theoretically cancelled out the NO vote. She said it was set up to prevent a mix up.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Do not call the toll free number set up for illegals and their supporters to call in . Just got this heads up from someone who found out from a staffer the phone number is set up automatically make your vote a yes for the dream act.

This is what she related to me she did after getting text.
    I called again to make sure she put me down for NO, she said, " You called before on another number and I marked that down. All calls that come in on the 866-996-5161 automatically register you as "supporting Dream Act", that's the way it's set up. So my first call that I made direct to Scott Brown's number was ok, but the one to the 5161 number theoretically cancelled out the NO vote. She said it was set up to prevent a mix up.
    Make sure you spread the work to anyone you might know using the above 800 number so they know NOT to use it anymore!

Good catch April! I wonder who is financing such an elaborate system that sets it up so neatly for the staffer.

I know that the last four numbers are toll free to the Capitol Switch board and you have to ask to be put through, I called all of them and got an operator each time.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    Good catch April! I wonder who is financing such an elaborate system that sets it up so neatly for the staffer.

I know that the last four numbers are toll free to the Capitol Switch board and you have to ask to be put through, I called all of them and got an operator each time.
    Well there are masters behind the puppets with lots of money. Please alert everyone you can about the Dream Act supporter number so they stop using it.

Do not call the toll free number set up for illegals and their supporters to call in . Just got this heads up from someone who found out from a staffer the phone number is set up to automatically make your vote a yes for the dream act.
    Wow. So all illegal aliens have to do is use that number, and their call automatically gets tallied, whereas I use up all my cell minutes calling Washington DC, and one staffer that talked to refused to tally my call because I was not a "constituent." (I was looking at a list that had zip codes on it, but it didn't have a zip for that particular senator) So yeah, I was really mad about that call.

The cheaters!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridget
    Wow. So all illegal aliens have to do is use that number, and their call automatically gets tallied, whereas I use up all my cell minutes calling Washington DC, and one staffer that talked to refused to tally my call because I was not a "constituent." (I was looking at a list that had zip codes on it, but it didn't have a zip for that particular senator) So yeah, I was really mad about that call.

The cheaters!
    Nothing new about that, yes I am sure it is to make it easier for illegals to use the number. I suggest anyone who used the Dream Number to make several calls on the regular switch board numbers to make up for it. That is why Dems did not pull the number when they realized we were using it, it works in their favor for us to use it.

April
    These are the targets of the Nightmare act supporters, be sure and call email and fax them. Got this off their website.

Senate Democrats:
    Conrad (ND)
    Dorgan (ND)
    McCaskill (MO)
    Webb (VA)
    Warner (VA)
    Landrieu (LA)
    Pryor (AR)
    Tester (MT)
    Hagan (NC)

Senate Republicans:
    Hatch