Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tom DeLay Does Not Support Barack Obama's Plan to Surrender

July 1st at 5:12PM
    Tom DeLay Does Not Support Barack Obama's Plan to Surrender the U.S. to Mexico
    POSTED BY: CubbyChaser

Former Republican congressman Tom DeLay -- who last year launched a little right wing activist group called the Coalition for a Conservative Majority -- just popped his head up from the lake of raw sewage he lives in to solicit donations from people who are concerned about the real issues of the day...

DeLay asks: ''Are you concerned by the growing evidence that there are powerful forces inside our government and out who are quietly moving to have America absorbed into a globalist style 'North American Union' with Canada and Mexico?''

Yes, Tom Delay, I am concerned about that pressing, not at all invented to exploit retarded people's xenophobia, issue. Very concerned.

But not as concerned as I am about "the growing evidence" that many of our country's conservative representatives who are forced to quit their elected positions after being indicted of violating campaign finance laws.

http://blog.indecision2008.com/2008/07/ ... to-mexico/
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

An [assumed] progressive breaks his own vow of unconditional multicultural/political correctness:

Yes, Tom Delay, I am concerned about that pressing, not at all invented to exploit retarded people's xenophobia, issue. Very
    concerned.
    He just stereotyped and insulted 'retarded people' everywhere.
    That is why I love social liberal types [<sarcastically] - they're so self-absorbed and righteous that they can't even see their own hypocrisy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tom DeLay is still a round ? HA , I thought Bush ate him alive
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*