Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tom Gallagher candidate for govenor FL.

Got this in the mail from Gallaghers camp . For what its worth

Here is his 'PLAN "

* 1) Give law enforcement officers the power to arrest and detain those who have violated federal immigration law

* 2) No hiring of illegal aliens by those who contract with the state goverment .

* 3) Expand Floridas anti-illegal immigration partnership with the Department of Homeland Security

* 4) Continue to work with our neighbors in Latin America and the Carribean to encourage democracy and trade .

They go on to outline Charlie Crists Plan

* 1) Let them stay !

* 2) Make Florida's taxpayers pay for their childrens educations, their
    health care ,and their welfare costs - estimated to be $2 billion every year !

I don't trust any politician , I am glad to see Gallagher use the immigration issue though . I guess he is a racist now . I wasn't planning on voting this year . However I changed my mind and will be voting against people rather than voting for someone .

The pandering makes me nuts too. I know they want the job, but I wish they'd just stand for something. At least write them and tell them you are making a stand.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gallagher for Governor of Florida

I totally agree with his plan. There is too much darn catering to Hispanics in South Florida and this has to stop! He is a candidate that has enough guts to attempt to put an end to it. I especially like the idea of law enforcement officials getting the right to arrest illegals. If I could do this I could easily get rid of at least 10 to 20 of them a day if I had a Spanish speaking partner who did not feel sorry for them. First stop in South Dade County would be where they stand and wait for employers to pick them up in the morning. The money transfer service they use to send money back home would be another ideal spot. At night they could raid the one trailer park where there are close to 100 trailers and 90% of the residents are mostly illegal Mexicans.
    Many police officers know where illegals are and many times feel sorry for them and encourage them to keep breaking the law by looking the other way. An example I have heard over and over again is: "see that car, the driver is an illegal alien that is here to make a better life for his family; so I will not pull him over. He probably does not have a driver's license or insurance because he or she make very little money." This is wrong and I would greatly welcome having Gallagher as Governor of Florida and his laws!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks, longcut, for printing Gallagher's plan. I live in Miami and he has my vote.

I had been out of the US for a few months and I do not know any good candidate. Who else is standing up against these illegal Mexicans in the State of Florida?

With every Pollie running I would like to have this conversation...

ArticleIV: Sir/Maam, since a large voting block will be deciding on one issue, can you please tell us your stance on Illegal Immigration?

PollieWannaBe: Ummm, errrr, I am against the support of taxpayers dollars for non U.S. Citizens and will not vote for any bill that supports amnesty.

ArticleIV: What about the employers who hire them?

PollieWannaBe: Employers should be punished to the full extent of the law?

ArticleIV: What do you mean by "full extent of the law?"

PollieWannaBe: Muumble...gurgle...Ah hem.. Could you repeat the question?

ArticleIV: If I vote for you and you go against these comments today, will you accept a caning, keelhulling, or a good old fashioned flogging?

PollieWannaBe: Yes.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>