Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Tomi Lahren on Illegal Immigration: 'How Are We to Handle Crisis If We Keep Bending R

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tomi Lahren on Illegal Immigration: 'How Are We to Handle Crisis If We Keep Bending R

Tomi Lahren on Illegal Immigration: 'How Are We to Handle Crisis If We Keep Bending Rules?'

June 7, 2018

The U.N. demands President Trump stop separating families that illegally cross the border.

But here’s a radical idea: How about we demand those families stop crossing the border illegally?! Then they won’t be separated. Pretty simple.

It’s time for Final Thoughts.

You should know that the U.N. group that slammed the U.S. border policy includes some of the world’s most repressive countries and regimes. So, for starters, maybe they should focus on their own horrid human rights records.

Nonetheless, a spokeswoman for the U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights told reporters this week "the U.S. should immediately halt this practice of separating families and stop criminalizing what should at most be an administrative offense.” She went on to say the practice “amounts to arbitrary and unlawful interference in family life.”

Excuse me?! Let me get this straight. The U.S. should stop protecting our borders because it’s a hindrance to the illegal immigrants' family life?! What about American families - families that rely on safe and secure borders? Don't we matter?

No one likes the idea of separating children from their families. And the best way to make sure this doesn’t happen is to keep people - of ALL ages - from crossing the border ILLEGALLY!

Hello! Why is this such a hard concept to understand?!

It's not just the U.N. The ACLU has also filed a lawsuit on the family separations.

But the Trump administration has made it clear: We have a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for illegal border crossings. That’s not mean. That’s not inhumane. That’s BORDER ENFORCEMENT.

You’d think the Democrats would understand that. They rarely meet regulations they don’t like. Why are border and immigration regulations any different?

Imagine if they spent half as much time focusing on border security as they do gun safety? Perhaps we wouldn’t be in this predicament.

Take the case of the pizza delivery man from New York who was detained last week at a military base, and now faces deportation. Many of us feel tremendous compassion for the man, Pablo Villavicencio. But he defied a voluntary departure order in 2010, and was therefore considered “an ICE fugitive.”

No one wants to see him taken away from his family, and deported back to Ecuador. But how are we to handle this crisis if we keep bending the rules? As much as I feel for that family, I also feel for the thousands of immigrant families who spend time and money to do it the right way.

We all agree we need immigration reform. But instead of aiding, abetting and applauding illegal immigrants, how about we send the message, loud and clear, “OUR BORDER WILL BE ENFORCED.”

Don’t journey through Mexico with your children. Don’t put yourselves at risk. And don’t blame the United States or President Trump when you get here and are detained or prosecuted.

Every nation has the right to enforce its borders. Why do some believe the U.S. should be any different? Yes, we're a nation of immigrants - but we're also one of laws. Get with the program, or face the consequences.

Those are my Final Thoughts. Feel free to disagree. From LA, God Bless and take care.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/06/0...-mexico-border
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

she was on the savage Station & she tell it like it is & she right( well I said stay the hell home & this would not happen they said it our President Trump doing (no way in hell this is all oBama & hillary doing ). I said close the border down . & how about the law 's it should be like Mexico law's & the Dem & the new 's boy you both lie like hell ) I would not vote for the Dem at all (I will say I never vote in my life not until trump was on the savage Station he told him that he doing to run for President & I listen to what he had to say & i said I'm going to vote for trump . & this President is the best President we ever had . & don't roll your eyes up it true I see what going on is mexico , it bad
    & our congress will not do any thing to help . Dem you could not hold a candle to our President . if I was him all your ass would be out the door . & fast . & we pay you for what we can do I better job ( Dem help close the border down do you job ( you want to get Pay well do you job ) I would vote your ass out of the wh & fast
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Send fliers to Mexico and Central America that they WILL be separated and WILL go to prison and then get deported!

No asylum at our border for any body!

Everyone under the age of 18 needs to be immediately processed and RETURNED into the care and custody of their countries authorities.

Put everyone over the age of 18 into Federal Tent City on Federal Land for 90 days and then DEPORT them! They have NO rights here.

FAST TRACK THE PREGNANT ONES AND THEIR CHILDREN BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY OF ORIGIN

"OPERATION RETURN TO SENDER"
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Tomi Lahren said what many of us have said as well. Maybe she reads ALIPAC!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty
    by joining our E-mail Alerts athttp://eepurl.com/cktGTn