Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bump
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Did anyone get on? I got on the line but sat there the whole time. Had to leave 1/2 through.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I thought he was going to take calls, did I miss something?
    Anyway I liked what he had to say. He really took me by surprise backing Ron Paul - I just didn't know he was that strong on the border. I'll have to reconsider my support of Thompson, although I liked Fred's plan I have not looked at his record.
    This man is so right when it comes to who is the best looking, sadly true. On other boards I have to say I was shocked at the people ridiculing Mitts religion. It's so UnAmerican to attack people for their faith, at least that's what I always believed.
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

I thought he was too. Did you go to the lines. I did but I sat there and no one answered?????????????????
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No, I didn't even try to get on. I was looking forward to hearing from some listeners tho. Thanks for the link.
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

You Did Everthing Right!

I just moved into a new studio.

And I can't check certain key items without going live and it looks to me like my equipment must have gotten damaged during the move.

I can't tell you how upset I am right now.

This equipment is not cheap and I spent the last week wiring everything into the new studio. I tested everything I could until I had to go live.

And it failed.

I did the show on my telephone....couldn't take calls because that gets routed through my system.

I'm trying my best to help spread our message.

Sorry for letting you all down.

I'll keep working to improve it.

-TH

OK I have to disagree with him on religious persons, evangelical thing for sure. I don't think he's knows many. They think alike in some way but politically not necessarily alike at all.

Not at all, Todd. I enjoyed listening to you and I got a new perspective. Thank you for the opportunity. Let us know when you will do this again.

OK thanks for letting us know.

Banned
    Minuteman radio tonight and also live chat

We've done this for a long time now folks and it
    can get wild

We listen live to Simcox via radio or streaming

http://forum.minutemanhq.com/phpBB2/vie ... hp?t=14974

You can call in and ask questions or pose them in the chat room
    where we have had a very lively crowd for the last few weeks

6-8 pacific

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast