Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tonights Show

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Terry has really hung in there and the more people hear her story the more they will understand the danger we face as a nation.

I listened to the whole show and felt Terry, Frosty, and Mr. Bonner did a great job. I will drop the station a note about the poor signal.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Terry has really hung in there and the more people hear her story the more they will understand the danger we face as a nation.

I listened to the whole show and felt Terry, Frosty, and Mr. Bonner did a great job. I will drop the station a note about the poor signal.

W
    You are right! Terry's story is outragious and very sad, and it is happening all over this country, even with different horror stories of legal citizen victims suffering at the hands of illegal aliens. Americans need to wake up! So many citizens are the victims of the immoral and illegal behaviors of illegal aliens, whether by traffic accidents resulting in death or injury and caused by drunk drivers, hit-and-runs and the uninsured, not to mention increasing gang activity, drug trafficking, murders, child molestations, rapes, robberies, identity thefts, etc. Terry Grahams' story is a wake up call for every USA citizen, as are all the other victim's stories. Those who break our laws by breaking into our country illegally, and those who help/support them too, do not care about the welfare of Americans. They just want our jobs and all the freebies and welfare they can sponge off taxpayers. Nor do our Presidunce nor most Congress Critters care about the welfare of Americans whom they should be representing and who pay their high salaries.

W, you did an outstanding job on the broadcast of the Laurie Roth Show as did the other guest speakers and the guest host.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

We are willing to sacrifice our own citizens, friends, and neighbors along with our cultural concepts of integrity, honor, and justice in order to avoid offending the invading illegal alien hordes and their sympathizers. That could not have been imagined twenty-thirty years ago. It's a very upside down world today.

I think a big thank you is in order to William and all the many others who are on the front lines everyday trying to turn this situation around.

Sorry to have missed your interview on the Laurie Roth Show W, but when I went to her site to see if it was in her archives to download, I came upon an interview with Tom Tancredo when she was on vacation.
    The mp3's of each hour can be downloaded. I am listening to the first hour now and Tom is talking about visiting Russia where the school was attacked by the Chechen Rebels and how horrible it was, only to get back to the USA and find a report on his desk that they had picked up signals that 25 Chechens came across the Mexican Border.
    He also talks about the hypothetical nuclear threat and what his response would be. Of course you know he said he would take out Mecca and Medina.
    Some of you might want to listen. There are also more illegal immigration guest hosts like Terry Anderson and D A King, in the archives.

http://www.therothshow.com/archives.htm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12